As its Friday( i think!) your favourite pub still standing

• Thread starter Deleted member 27423
  • Start date
Aye, basically it's good as long you're not actually in it :lol: Love Ouseburn like.

Agreed. Often get in the HoS.

That place next door is canny poor like the Newcastle tap. Not even sure what they're trying to do. Got decent beers but its done out like some sort of trendy night spot but with basic furniture to tempt the bearded boys

That place next door is canny poor like the Newcastle tap. Not even sure what they're trying to do. Got decent beers but its done out like some sort of trendy night spot but with basic furniture to tempt the bearded boys

Only been in once, not impressed.

Virtually noone that likes Guinness thinks this. Most just think it's a tasty and readily available drink that's better than shit lager. I've no idea where you've got this shit from.

This.

I like stout and I like porters, but haven't tried anything in that field other than Guinness. There's no need to try anything else. For me it's probably the be all and end all when it comes to stouts and porters. The fact that its mass produced and available everywhere is a clear sign of its superiority

Virtually noone that likes Guinness thinks this. Most just think it's a tasty and readily available drink that's better than shit lager. I've no idea where you've got this shit from.
I've never known any Guinness drinker look for our even talk about another porter.

Bitter drinkers in the other hand....

I don't. Its the best mainstream beverage out there though. Tontine milk stout is much better for example. Standard Guinness is not a porter either tbf.
Of course its a porter. A stout (means strong) porter.

I've never known any Guinness drinker look for our even talk about another porter.

Bitter drinkers in the other hand....

Of course its a porter. A stout (means strong) porter.

Should do your research marra. The standard isn't these days, it's a stout.

Back