As it stands, the club...

In every department on and off the field is in a state of paralysis. Everybody from the players to the girls in the ticket office mustnt have a clue what the hell is going on and I think everbody is getting a bit pissed off with it now. I think there is a lot of negativity starting to bubble under now towards the people running the club
The only people getting pissed off are some on here who believe every little bit of info on here even though it’s prob bullshit. People just need to get on with life and when there’s something to announce they will announce it

Donald needs to be more clear on how we stand financially because at the minute his side of events regarding transfer budgets and how his takeover completed are disputed widely
He’s explained it a thousand times
Remember when Methven did that interview with the fans saying its not "the club" its "your club"

If its my club- I feel like I havent got a clue whats going on
Because there isn’t anything to tell, they are looking for a manager and looking for further investment, not sure what’s wrong with some on here at the minute

Last edited:
I think were stuck in limbo mate, tbh we have been since the play off final

I probably agree. I think the board were split on Ross (just like the fanbase) and on the pitch we haven’t started the season on a positive note.

Off the pitch, possible investment has derailed things. At present, there is a real worry that if the takeover doesn’t go through, you could see an Ashley style stand off which frankly SD does not deserve.

He said we had transfer budget in the summer without the need to sell Catts, Oviedo or anyone else.... Turned out to be nonsense
We did have a transfer budget , we spent money on players and signed some on a free, but free players. don’t come for nothing you generally have to pay higher agent fees and signing on fees. We are a league 1 club we aren’t going to spend millions every window

Step away from message boards for a moment and life isn’t too bad..... you’d not have any of this ITK dogshit and ‘the Takeover is done - irreversible’ bollocks raising hopes wrongly.

A life judged on the quality of football and results.... both have been shite and action taken. So we’re left with a good squad, strong league position and a manager, whoever we appoint off the list of 5, who has been promoted out of this league before. Where’s the drama?

FFS SD has come out and clarified last Friday. What don't you get about it takes time? As for the manager situation he will be in in place before the next game. You can go to bed now and even turn the light off!!! hope you have a plastic sheet under your bed linen.
This ^ it’s embarrassing on here at the min

In every department on and off the field is in a state of paralysis. Everybody from the players to the girls in the ticket office mustnt have a clue what the hell is going on and I think everbody is getting a bit pissed off with it now. I think there is a lot of negativity starting to bubble under now towards the people running the club
Tbf marra how would you know what people think unless you work for the club ?

I probably agree. I think the board were split on Ross (just like the fanbase) and on the pitch we haven’t started the season on a positive note.

Off the pitch, possible investment has derailed things. At present, there is a real worry that if the takeover doesn’t go through, you could see an Ashley style stand off which frankly SD does not deserve.

can I ask why he doesn’t deserve it mate?

FFS SD has come out and clarified last Friday. What don't you get about it takes time? As for the manager situation he will be in in place before the next game. You can go to bed now and even turn the light off!!! hope you have a plastic sheet under your bed linen.
Bunch of fannies marra, if they don't get their 48 hourly update of everything going on at the club there's hell on. Why can't people just let the management do their jobs? Unless you're a shareholder, you don't have any rights to be privy to information about the running of the club. Let Mr. Donald look after his football club, I'm sure he has millions more reasons to succeed than the average fan.

If they hire parky that might be the final straw for a lot of folk,and if it ever comes out that don is the log jam to the takeover by dell i dont think don could recover from that,nomatter how he spins it !
I now know why I appreciatte not606 more than this place, bag of shite here now like
by by ..see ya ..no i wont cos that nice walter mitty fella smuggo got me banned on the other place!

Last edited:
can I ask why he doesn’t deserve it mate?

In my opinion mate, the bloke has tried to do his best for the club. I firmly believe he cares about his legacy (just speak to Sir Bob who asked him to be a Trustee of the Foundation) and he probably hoped he’d see us return to the Prem. Now of course, that would mean a nice little return on his investment, but I doubt anyone would have begrudged him that.

Unfortunately for him though, he doesn’t have the money needed to lead a club that is only just starting to recover from years of mismanagement. I suspect he thought Juan would get involved, but it hasn’t happened and instead he has been forced to seek outside help. That need has derailed our season and put him under huge pressure.

I totally understand the frustration at the moment; but as I posted earlier, the last thing we need is an Ashley style stand off. It also has to be said, the grass is not always greener and we still need him not to sell to the wrong people.

Mind, even if the MSD takeover goes through; a lot of things need to change if we are to break this cycle of failure - including the mentality of our wider support. We’ve had money before and blown it

Last edited:

Back