As it stands, the club...

6inarow

Winger
In every department on and off the field is in a state of paralysis. Everybody from the players to the girls in the ticket office mustnt have a clue what the hell is going on and I think everbody is getting a bit pissed off with it now. I think there is a lot of negativity starting to bubble under now towards the people running the club

In every department on and off the field is in a state of paralysis. Everybody from the players to the girls in the ticket office mustnt have a clue what the hell is going on and I think everbody is getting a bit pissed off with it now. I think there is a lot of negativity starting to bubble under now towards the people running the club
They don’t call you Sherlock Holmes by any chance do they?

Donald needs to be more clear on how we stand financially because at the minute his side of events regarding transfer budgets and how his takeover completed are disputed widely

Slight exaggeration however its far from rosy and coukd get worse if a certain pp is employed. The initial buzz from the anticipated takeover has all but died

Did you post this 2 year ago?

It’s proving difficult be optimistic with the uncertainty that currently prevails. However there may be a possibility of an improving situation in the near future..

1 New manager installed and performance and results improve.

2. The ‘takeover’ and/of additional investment materialises

3. A couple of decent signings in January to hopefully help consolidate promotion.

Back