Arsenal v Olympiakos kick off 2000 BT Sport 3

I f***ing love football when it's like that mind, f***ing amazing viewing
Mental! How did he miss that.
Also doesn’t seem right that away goal counted in extra time.

Like I mentioned before though, if they didn't have the away goal in extra time I'd think it unfair that Olympiacos had to play 30 more minutes away from home, at least this way it gives both teams a bit of an advantage

Last edited:

Like I mentioned before though, if they didn't have the away goal in extra time I'd think it unfair that Olympiacos had to play 30 more minutes away from home, at least this way it gives both teams a bit of an advantage
Guess so. Was a great end but shit Arsenal are frustrating. Was like watching a gif in repeat for most of the game. Pepe! Good player but just f***ing shoot.

Brilliant finish to the game. As much as I dislike Arsenal, I do like Aubameyang - he really seems to actually care. Looked like he was crying when he missed.

Is a bit. But equally if you don't have it is it not a bit unfair that the other team gets an extra half hour at home, considering its normally seen as an advantage? At least this way one team gets the advantage of having 30 more minutes at home and the other gets the advantage of having longer to get an away goal
It shouldn't count, didn't it stop in domestic games just after Gillingham relegated us?

It shouldn't count, didn't it stop in domestic games just after Gillingham relegated us?
I don't see why it shouldn't count though. Its seen as an advantage to play at home, so one team gets that advantage for an extra thirty minutes. To balance it a bit the other team gets the advantage of having an extra thirty minutes in which to get an away goal. So both teams get something. If it's just thirty extra minutes for one team at home and the other gets nowt that seems less fair to me.

Poor defending from arsenal...if they had put as much emotion into their play as they showed at the final whistle when they all looked like crying they might be through

Back