Arsenal v Everton 430 Skysports football

Who calls Pickford World class also i see dubravka praised loads yet has cost you several goals

most goalkeepers cost their teams points , crap argument, Dubravka has kept us in games we should have been battered in, Pickford is dropping rick after rick and looks a nervous wreck.To answer your question, most on here.

Depends where you are in football league. Is only 7 x Will Grigg if you are Sunderland. But anybody else in Third Division is whole of squad with £27 million to spare
What is it with nufc fans and their obsession of safc in a thread about Everton and arsenal?

just sod off to your own boards. They lap this bollocks up

Not that bothered about the result - Silva and long term injuries to the likes of Gomes always made Europe a tough ask always about implementing his style goimg forward.

Ancelotti has us playing well and Gomes is a Rolls royce in the middle - get a few of his own signings in the door, punt shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin and Iwobi and I really do fancy us for top 6 next season.

Arsenal lucky and they know it - put Aubameyang in our team and we win that easily.

Yeah just casually stick one of the best strikers in Europe in and guess what? You’ll be better 🙄

Also I’m sorry to say Pickford is shite

Bruce. No nufc relegation on his record. The genius relegated them

So just to be clear, you’d have Bruce over Benitez, at Sunderland?
Good game, glad Arsenal overcame a very poor Everton, they must look at the red side in Liverpool and sigh. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes. Now run back to your own forum to report

bruce has not relegated nufc, benitez did. Simple as that. Done a better job

you cling to benitez because of WHAt HE DID AT CLUBS ANYWHERE BUT AT NUFC

he couldn’t wait to disappear for cash in China. He beat a world record getting a visa within two days of a seasons end.

old news benitez. Will not win a big trophy ever again

Last edited:
They must’ve dropped off last few games cos it was certainly that at some point. Only 1 pt from 6th.
By the way the great ancellotti over last 10 games has managed the same points as the Southampton manager. What a genius :lol:
While the genius Fat Sam isnt wanted in the game now

Nope, would have been 8th if you gave all other teams 24 games.

They had played every side (except the derby) in the top 10 of that table before he managed a game. It's fair to say the fixture list had a lot to do with that "crisis". Playing rubbish teams will usually turn your results around.

Good game, glad Arsenal overcame a very poor Everton, they must look at the red side in Liverpool and sigh. :lol:
If they took their chances they would've got something off a team that put 4 past you in a half last week :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers for clearing that up . :lol:
You are welcome. You need educating. Look at the clip of you man. The avatar and username. Classic lack of self awareness from a mag.

bruce has not relegated nufc, benitez did, Bruce has been promoted numerous times from the championship.

thats the comparison

not what benitez did at Liverpool etc. He won’t manage a club that will win a major trophy again

Old fella these days. Don’t think he’s that bothered anymore, unless someone waves a few quid under his nose anyway.
Pathetic how yous can’t give him any credit mind.
Only 5yrs older than Carlo he just isnt wanted in the game the hoofball no mark
but they didn’t :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are welcome. You need educating. Look at the clip of you man. The avatar and username. Classic lack of self awareness from a mag.

bruce has not relegated nufc, benitez did, Bruce has been promoted numerous times from the championship.

thats the comparison

not what benitez did at Liverpool etc. He won’t manage a club that will win a major trophy again

I’ve quoted you just for the future, nice quick spelling correction mate btw.

thats the comparison

Btw , whst did you mean by quoting my username and my avatar? Please explain?

Not that bothered about the result - Silva and long term injuries to the likes of Gomes always made Europe a tough ask always about implementing his style goimg forward.

Ancelotti has us playing well and Gomes is a Rolls royce in the middle - get a few of his own signings in the door, punt shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin and Iwobi and I really do fancy us for top 6 next season.

Arsenal lucky and they know it - put Aubameyang in our team and we win that easily.

Doesnt really address the point though. Put him in Newcastle team and we beat Everton. The fact he is at Arsenal rather than Everton is the point. Everton can spend more than Arsenal. But they wont get better players than Arsenal. Walcott is Everton rather than Arsenal for a reason. And thats Arsenal who are level with Everton

Only 5yrs older than Carlo he just isnt wanted in the game the hoofball no mark

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let’s see where Carlo is in 5 years. Long time on football.
Amazing I watched Athletico stink the place out against Liverpool last week very much in the big Sam mould. He’s a tactical genius though apparently.

Back