Arsenal v Everton 430 Skysports football

I do but the fact remains at present Bruce is doing better. That’s indisputable.
I said in terms of points from the time he took over they’d have finished 5th or 6th. That’s not counting over 38 games just the point he took over. Either way that’s 7th place. Carlo has them 11th at present
Nope, would have been 8th if you gave all other teams 24 games.

Everton will still be 4th after today with Ancelotti if you want to compare like for like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would you have, straight choice, no bullshitting....Bruce or Benitez?
Benitez CV far better than Bruce, no escaping that but at a club like Newcastle were survival is the priority I honesty think it’s much of a muchness.
I said when Bruce got job he’d do no worse than Rafa. I also said Rafa wouldn’t do nearly as well as Pardew.

Nope, would have been 8th if you gave all other teams 24 games.

They must’ve dropped off last few games cos it was certainly that at some point. Only 1 pt from 6th.
By the way the great ancellotti over last 10 games has managed the same points as the Southampton manager. What a genius :lol:

Benitez CV far better than Bruce, no escaping that but at a club like Newcastle were survival is the priority I honesty think it’s much of a muchness.
I said when Bruce got job he’d do no worse than Rafa. I also said Rafa wouldn’t do nearly as well as Pardew.

so who you picking then ffs :lol:

Compare Bruce and benitez whilst nufc manager. Bruce has not relegated them, like the genius so far.

Last edited:
Not that bothered about the result - Silva and long term injuries to the likes of Gomes always made Europe a tough ask always about implementing his style goimg forward.

Ancelotti has us playing well and Gomes is a Rolls royce in the middle - get a few of his own signings in the door, punt shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin and Iwobi and I really do fancy us for top 6 next season.

Arsenal lucky and they know it - put Aubameyang in our team and we win that easily.

They must’ve dropped off last few games cos it was certainly that at some point. Only 1 pt from 6th.
By the way the great ancellotti over last 10 games has managed the same points as the Southampton manager. What a genius :lol:
See my edit, 4th is nowt to be laughed at but you are :lol::lol:

Only 1 point from 6th but 15 goals away anarl due to their shite -3GD and 11 from 7th so basically they finished 8th! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back