Arsenal v Everton 430 Skysports football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Pickford will be in goal for England at the Euros
He was never great at commanding his box or hoovering up crosses
But now his positioning and shot stopping qualities appear to be lacking
This won’t be a popular view on here but that’s my current view
Who will instead?

You do realise Rafa got most of his points later in the season? :lol: This like for like has been a stupid argument even to wind others up as it gets weaker and weaker the more the season goes on. If the Mags lose their next game they'll have at least -10GD more as they had 31 points -8GD last season after 28 games.

Sam averaged 1.416 PPG as he got 39 points in 24 games (W11 D6 L7) so that's 61.74pts over 38 games and Arsenal got 63pts in 6th so they'd have finished 7th, jumping only Burnley who got 54pts. Ancellotti even if defeated today has 17 points after 9 games (W5 D2 L2) so 71.777 points over 38 games which is 4th in that same season. This season is may well be 3rd and at least 4th.

6/10 for wind up (added bonus point for being Mags and Everton)
I do but the fact remains at present Bruce is doing better. That’s indisputable.
I said in terms of points from the time he took over they’d have finished 5th or 6th. That’s not counting over 38 games just the point he took over. Either way that’s 7th place. Carlo has them 11th at present.

The point is that has Rafa done so much better than Bruce to be afforded Sainthood, flags on the gallowgate etc whilst Bruce is deemed a fat knacker?

Has Carlo outstripped Sam so much he’s ‘the Don’ whilst Allarydyce was run out of town?

If you or anyone else can’t see it’s all about ‘the name’ I suggest you open your eyes.

Ancelotti very good manager by the way but if he betters an 8th place eith Everton while he’s there I’ll be surprised.

I do but the fact remains at present Bruce is doing better. That’s indisputable.
I said in terms of points from the time he took over they’d have finished 5th or 6th. That’s not counting over 38 games just the point he took over. Either way that’s 7th place. Carlo has them 11th at present.

The point is that has Rafa done so much better than Bruce to be afforded Sainthood, flags on the gallowgate etc whilst Bruce is deemed a fat knacker?

Has Carlo outstripped Sam so much he’s ‘the Don’ whilst Allarydyce was run out of town?

If you or anyone else can’t see it’s all about ‘the name’ I suggest you open your eyes.

Ancelotti very good manager by the way but if he betters an 8th place eith Everton while he’s there I’ll be surprised.

Who would you have, straight choice, no bullshitting....Bruce or Benitez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back