Arsenal v Everton 430 Skysports football

Doesnt really address the point though. Put him in Newcastle team and we beat Everton. The fact he is at Arsenal rather than Everton is the point. Everton can spend more than Arsenal. But they wont get better players than Arsenal. Walcott is Everton rather than Arsenal for a reason. And thats Arsenal who are level with Everton
Wont get better players than Arsenal ? Gomes is better than any Arsenal CM for a start

Doesnt really address the point though. Put him in Newcastle team and we beat Everton. The fact he is at Arsenal rather than Everton is the point. Everton can spend more than Arsenal. But they wont get better players than Arsenal. Walcott is Everton rather than Arsenal for a reason. And thats Arsenal who are level with Everton

Ha ha you aint beating Everton with bloody Ronaldo and Messi in the team soft lad :lol:

My point is only Liverpool have amassed more points since Ancelotti took over who has a few good players (Richarlison, Holgate, Digne, Gomes, Bernard, DCL) who are hampered every week by shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Sidibe, Walcott, Iwobi.

Give a world class manager the money we have given Koeman, Alladyce, & Silva (nearly £500 million) and you would an absolute fool to think Everton will not be going places in the coming seasons.

The new stadium, Oligarch owners and world class manager are all falling into place - get this shite season out the way and give Carlo £100 million+ in the summer to bring in his own players to compliment his style & good players already here and judge us then as believe me we wont be 11th this time next season.

Utd will still be stuck with Solskjaer, Leicester are dropping off, Sheff Utd I doubt will have a season as good as this, Arsenal may well lose Aubameyang etc etc.

Last edited:
Ha ha you aint beating Everton with bloody Ronaldo and Messi in the team soft lad :lol:

My point is only Liverpool have amassed more points since Ancelotti took over who has a few good players (Richarlison, Holgate, Digne, Gomes, Bernard, DCL) who are hampered every week by shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Sidibe, Walcott, Iwobi.

Give a world class manager the money we have given Koeman, Alladyce, & Silva (nearly £500 million) and you would an absolute fool to think Everton will not be going places in the coming seasons.

The new stadium, Oligarch owners and world class manager are all falling into place - get this shite season out the way and give Carlo £100 million+ in the summer to bring in his own players to compliment his style & good players already here and judge us then as believe me we wont be 11th this time next season.

Utd will still be stuck with Solskjaer, Leicester are dropping off, Sheff Utd I doubt will have a season as good as this, Arsenal may well lose Aubameyang etc etc.
Aw no the ‘world class manager’ line has been used.

Honestly the scouse mags comparison is becoming more and more apparent.

By the way Carlo is that good the Southampton manager has as many points over last 10 games as ‘world class’ Carlo.

My point was only Liverpool have amassed more points since Ancelotti took over who has a few good players (Richarlison, Holgate, Digne, Gomes, Bernard, DCL) who are hampered every week by shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin, Delph, Sidibe, Walcott, Iwobi.
Tidied ;) Maybe before the weekend this was true but since yesterday Man City have 19pts since December 26th to Everton's 17pts. Did you use that Ipswich website as it's not been updated to include any game from the Leicester - Man City game yesterday.

By the way the great ancellotti over last 10 games has managed the same points as the Southampton manager. What a genius :lol:
Coming back to this, why use 10 games, when this was only his 9th game in charge? He's got more points than Southampton since he took over at Everton if you use 9 games.

Last edited by a moderator:

The next 5 games will be interesting, look harder fixtures on paper.

I see Arsenal now have 20 wins and 4 draws in last 24 seasons in this fixture. In fact Everton have only won once in 1996 since March 1987 when they last had a decent team and won the league :lol::lol:

Tidied ;) Maybe before the weekend this was true but since yesterday Man City have 19pts since December 26th to Everton's 17pts. Did you use that Ipswich website as it's not been updated to include any game from the Leicester - Man City game yesterday.

Coming back to this, why use 10 games, when this was only his 9th game in charge? He's got more points than Southampton since he took over at Everton if you use 9 games.
Has he?

Aye, only 9 in the league since 26th December. He was named 21st December before the Arsenal game they played 12:30pm that day but wasn't in charge. Same goes for Arteta, watched but not in charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, only 9 in the league since 26th December. He was named 21st December before the Arsenal game they played 12:30pm that day but wasn't in charge. Same goes for Arteta, watched but not in charge.

I counted that as Carlos first game mind so fair enough.
Of course Sandwiched between all that was the most embarrassing result in clubs history!
That must’ve smarted a touch for the ‘world class manager’

The next 5 games will be interesting, look harder fixtures on paper.

I said before today that I thought we'll get 7 points out of 12, personally thought

Arsenal: 1 point
Utd: 3 points
Chelsea: 0 points
Liverpool: 3 points

Unlucky today - poor defending aside I thought Calvert Lewin missed 2-3 big chances and Leno made 1 or 2 big saves/clearances.

Man Utd is a big game next week but at Goodison - I think if Gomes & Bernard start we'll comfortably beat them, Chelsea is a mixed bag think it depends which Chelsea turns up. Derby game with all the talk of them winning the league at Goodison its like we may aswell not turn up - im convinced we'll end their invincible season and ram it down the pundits throats.

You thought Calvert Lewin was shite a few months ago!

Aye sorry 3rd now - tbf City have a midfield of the Silva's and De Bruyne whereas Carlo has Morgan Schneiderlin & their cast off Fabian Delph to pick from.

You saw the impact Gomes had when he came on - if only he and Gbamin hadn't been injured most of the season!

Last edited:
Aye sorry 3rd now - tbf City have a midfield of the Silva's and De Bruyne whereas Carlo has Morgan Schneiderlin & their cast off Fabian Delph to pick from.

You saw the impact Gomes had when he came on - if only he and Gbamin hadn't been injured most of the season!
Aye, game could have gone either way today. It's mad that the last team to get Champions League, apart from Leicester, were you way back in 2004/05 nearly 15 season ago! Not sure you'll get there this season though if you get 9 points from your next 3 games then you never know! :lol:

I said before today that I thought we'll get 7 points out of 12, personally thought

Unlucky today - poor defending aside I thought Calvert Lewin missed 2-3 big chances and Leno made 1 or 2 big saves/clearances.

Man Utd is a big game next week but at Goodison - I think if Gomes & Bernard start we'll comfortably beat them, Chelsea is a mixed bag think it depends which Chelsea turns up. Derby game with all the talk of them winning the league at Goodison its like we may aswell not turn up - im convinced we'll end their invincible season and ram it down the pundits throats.
I've said before I think Everton will give Liverpool a hard a game as anybody in the league this season.
A point will do for Liverpool, keeping unbeaten this season will be more important than going for the win IMO.

Not that bothered about the result - Silva and long term injuries to the likes of Gomes always made Europe a tough ask always about implementing his style goimg forward.

Ancelotti has us playing well and Gomes is a Rolls royce in the middle - get a few of his own signings in the door, punt shite like Siggurdsson, Schneiderlin and Iwobi and I really do fancy us for top 6 next season.

Arsenal lucky and they know it - put Aubameyang in our team and we win that easily.
Wouldn't go that far tbh, luck didn't really contribute to Arsenal taking their chances and Everton spurning theirs

Not sure why you're so confident of beating Liverpool when you failed to beat West Ham and Newcastle, just scraped a win against Watford then have also lost to Arsenal.

Back