Arsenal: Most FA Cups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye but they haven't finished in the top 4 for the first time in 20 years. Appalling.
He's a good right to be pissed off. He's competing with Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City despite these clubs poaching Arsenal's best players. He finishes outside the top 4 for the first time in 20 years and they call for his head.

He's a good right to be pissed off. He's competing with Chelsea, Man Utd and Man City despite these clubs poaching Arsenal's best players. He finishes outside the top 4 for the first time in 20 years and they call for his head.

He's been an amazing manager for them and deserves loads more respect than he's got this season.

That said, if I was an arsenal I would like him to leave as he's clearly not the force he was. He's not had to sell his players at all for the last 5 years or so, he's spent a lot and they still have the same flaws as always, still don't trouble the league and seem to be going backwards.

The loonies on Arsenal TV go on like bellends aye, but that doesn't mean there's pretty decent reasons and arguments for him to leave.

He's been an amazing manager for them and deserves loads more respect than he's got this season.

That said, if I was an arsenal I would like him to leave as he's clearly not the force he was. He's not had to sell his players at all for the last 5 years or so, he's spent a lot and they still have the same flaws as always, still don't trouble the league and seem to be going backwards.

The loonies on Arsenal TV go on like bellends aye, but that doesn't mean there's pretty decent reasons and arguments for him to leave.

Seems to be the sentiment amongst the Arsenal fans who I know.

Arsenal have had a great season from my point a view. Winning a trophy, that's what it's all about. Not this greedy sky wank fest top 4 shite.

In what way is it great? They've won the FA Cup and finished top four a few times over the last few years. They've had a poor season by their standards.

In what way is it great? They've won the FA Cup and finished top four a few times over the last few years. They've had a poor season by their standards.

Most other fans would kill for the season they've just had and not call for the managers heed.
I hope he fuck's off and they end up mid table or struggling at the bottom, that'll give the fuckers something to moan at....

They've won a trophy! What's the point of football?

They always win this trophy, just this time they've had a poor season in every other competition.

You'd be hard pushed to find any Arsenal fan who deems this one a great season.

Most other fans would kill for the season they've just had and not call for the managers heed.
I hope he fuck's off and they end up mid table or struggling at the bottom, that'll give the fuckers something to moan at....

Chelsea, Spurs, City, Liverpool and Manchester United wouldn't, and when you're at the top, that's all that matters.

They always win this trophy, just this time they've had a poor season in every other competition.

Chelsea, Spurs, City, Liverpool and Manchester United wouldn't, and when you're at the top, that's all that matters.
I said they've had a great season from my point of view. They usually get knocked out in the 2nd round of CL. A lot of Arsenal fans are sick of it. They will most probably win the Europa league next season.

A lot of Arsenal fans would happily take winning a cup over finishing 4th. I'm one of them. And although I've criticised him I would never disrespect the man for all he has done for us. We just have a lot of bellends amongst our fan base and those are the ones whose voices tend to be the loudest.

So what you're saying is it's pretty much impossible to be happy as a football supporter?

Once you get to that level winning trophies comes second to finishing 4th and getting in the Champions league. Not qualifying is as depressing for their fans as relegation is for us despite them winning the f***ing fa cup ?

How f***ing grim....

So are you saying Spurs fans now happier finishing second without a trophy?

I said they've had a great season from my point of view. They usually get knocked out in the 2nd round of CL. A lot of Arsenal fans are sick of it. They will most probably win the Europa league next season.

Dont know why Wenger didnt cotton on going out of the Champions League at qualifying stage & making competitive bid to win Europa League for the Champs League entry would be more accepted than winning nowt and finishing 4th. Mourinho certainly saw the opportunity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back