Arrested Development

Anyone else a fan? I'm watching seasons 1-3 for the third time before I finally get around to the remixed fourth season and the fifth.

A rare case of an ensemble cast actually working, although Gob is clearly the standout character. I love the awkward relationship between George-Michael and Maeby, too. :lol:

I loved the first 3 and the first Netflix originals one (the To Catch a Predator has me in tears of laughter), but I’ve found the newest one a bit hit and miss.

I think it's season 3 when they have a few episodes in a town full of English people (one of whom was Charlize Theron, famously South African). That storyline was gash.

Not worth watching beyond the original three seasons which were brilliant. The Netflix extension was chronically poor.

I think it's season 3 when they have a few episodes in a town full of English people (one of whom was Charlize Theron, famously South African). That storyline was gash.
I thought some of the scenes with Charlize Theron, although in bad taste, were hilarious.

5 - I laughed a couple of times but I can't really remember what I found funny.
The only bit I can remember proper LOL-ing at was when they had Trump in the TV talking about his wall and Lucille was going crazy “That’s our wall!”

Last edited:
Anyone else a fan? I'm watching seasons 1-3 for the third time before I finally get around to the remixed fourth season and the fifth.

A rare case of an ensemble cast actually working, although Gob is clearly the standout character. I love the awkward relationship between George-Michael and Maeby, too. :lol:

Its brilliant, the 4th season is poor but it returns to form in the 5th

Not worth watching beyond the original three seasons which were brilliant. The Netflix extension was chronically poor.

5th is good,back to form

Back