Arnold Schwarzenegger - Chester le Street Lad

My Boy Harry

Striker
Anyone seen the Roker Report tweet about Arnold Schwarzenegger living in Chester le Street in the 1970s? Seemingly he knew John Citrone who was Mr Universe once upon a time (he is from CLS). Arnie trained in Sunderland and lived with the Citrone's for a short spell. I asked about on facebook and lo and behold a picture surfaces of Arnie in Chester le Street with some of the lads i know. Couldnt believe it.

Anyone know anymore about this story? Mental. :cool:

Anyone seen the Roker Report tweet about Arnold Schwarzenegger living in Chester le Street in the 1970s? Seemingly he knew John Citrone who was Mr Universe once upon a time (he is from CLS). Arnie trained in Sunderland and lived with the Citrone's for a short spell. I asked about on facebook and lo and behold a picture surfaces of Arnie in Chester le Street with some of the lads i know. Couldnt believe it.

Posing pouch pics or it didn't happen

A lad at work showed me a picture of him sat in a pub in Sunderland. Can't remember which pub it was now.

EDIT: It was The Smugglers.

Last edited:

Back