Arma 3 Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

LondonMackem

Striker
Anyone play on here? The roleplay servers you can apply to look funny as f uck :lol:

Here's a video of a lad on YouTube who's a police officer on the server. Basically people can apply for different jobs and roles in the city including EMS, police, + as a civ you can get a job etc.

The server mods are pretty strict on roleplay but that actually makes the game look more fun imo.

I played that mod, or one similar. I was running around and crashed a car by accident. Some COP fella was role playing came over and told me off. LOL

This is a good one, especially the bloke at the end :lol:

Last edited:
Used to play the Altis Life mod a few years ago, was good fun like.
Particular highlights included taking a copper as a hostage in a bank job, and smuggling these frog legs to earn millions from.
Might have to give it another blast - looks like thats a different map to the one I played.
Some right f***ing tossers play as the coppers mind.

The vids always look a good laugh but I've never found it goes over into the actual games I played (maybe just me?). The game is buggy as fuck and horrible to run which makes it a complete arse on from the off. Dunno how the ARMA series has always got away with being so fucked up all this time and doesn't seem to get much better each series.

Saying that, the servers have some proper nutters in them and I found myself creased over laughing at times at what was going on. It's like half the players on the map are just f***ing stoned or something.

Some people take it WAY too seriously like (the cops) and play it like it's their proper job. You even get banned if you run people over n shit :lol:

The vids always look a good laugh but I've never found it goes over into the actual games I played (maybe just me?). The game is buggy as fuck and horrible to run which makes it a complete arse on from the off. Dunno how the ARMA series has always got away with being so fucked up all this time and doesn't seem to get much better each series.

Saying that, the servers have some proper nutters in them and I found myself creased over laughing at times at what was going on. It's like half the players on the map are just f***ing stoned or something.

Some people take it WAY too seriously like (the cops) and play it like it's their proper job. You even get banned if you run people over n shit :lol:
For me the worst thing is the controls. I found them incredibly unintuitive.

Maybe you need to be playing with people you know or even if we played as a group from here? Would be a crack up imo.

In terms of the seriousness of the game, that all depends on the servers you join. If you join a strict role playing server, you have to adhere to the rules, i.e. Can't go around being a wum. Obviously you can break the law to an extent but you'll go to jail when they catch you :lol:

I played that mod, or one similar. I was running around and crashed a car by accident. Some COP fella was role playing came over and told me off. LOL

This is a good one, especially the bloke at the end :lol:

"You're a f*cking kernt" :lol:

Last edited:
I play a fair bit arma but couldn't get into the role play thing.

Tried it once and some 13 year old policeman arrested me for standing next to some Russian guy who called him a knob.

Put us in the back of the police car and was driving us to prison when the ruskies m8s ambushed the car and killed the police releasing us.

:( Got banned 5 minutes later.

Used to play KOTH with a guy who was always pestering me to play it with him, I said go on give me the server details and I will give it a go, "no it doesnt work like that" "First you need to register with the site and send your virtual CV with me as a reference, Then you will be invited onto teamspeak for your interview & will have to pass a oral examination about the server rules".

The this thing of ours videos were cool though where they role played as italian mafia.

I play a fair bit arma but couldn't get into the role play thing.

Tried it once and some 13 year old policeman arrested me for standing next to some Russian guy who called him a knob.

Put us in the back of the police car and was driving us to prison when the ruskies m8s ambushed the car and killed the police releasing us.

:( Got banned 5 minutes later.

Used to play KOTH with a guy who was always pestering me to play it with him, I said go on give me the server details and I will give it a go, "no it doesnt work like that" "First you need to register with the site and send your virtual CV with me as a reference, Then you will be invited onto teamspeak for your interview & will have to pass a oral examination about the server rules".

The this thing of ours videos were cool though where they role played as italian mafia.
:lol: surprised you were kicked, should take more than a prison bust out to cop a ban.

Some of the funniest Arma vids online are from Frankiein1080p, playing with Sadderplays. Was crying at some of the vids of them trying to rob people etc. :lol:

:lol: surprised you were kicked, should take more than a prison bust out to cop a ban.

Some of the funniest Arma vids online are from Frankiein1080p, playing with Sadderplays. Was crying at some of the vids of them trying to rob people etc. :lol:

Frankie is a class youtuber like, his voice totally doesn't fit his appearance :lol:
I might have a blast on Life again, is it easy to get the mod? I can't even remember how you do it.

Frankie is a class youtuber like, his voice totally doesn't fit his appearance :lol:
I might have a blast on Life again, is it easy to get the mod? I can't even remember how you do it.
I thought that too :lol:

There's tutorials on YouTube mate, shouldnt be too difficult I wouldn't have thought.

His early stuff was good but most of his stuff these days is scripted and set up. The soviet womble vids playing arma are funny as fk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back