ARK survival evolved

chunksafc

Striker
Anyone still play this on ps4?

I became horribly addicted to it to the point I know host 5 servers for me and some mates to play on

Yeah got it not long ago but I just play offline and plod along building shit and running away from dinosaurs

We all started on the official servers then moved to these pc hosted ones when they came out. Boosted the rates so it's not so much of a grind to get things done.

Drop me a pm if you ever fancy having a go online

I do game sharing with me brother who bought it. I always find the ideas of these games, building and crafting types, better than the actual playing and get bored quickly. This one I never bothered more than 5mins with as I had been told the grind to do anything was ridiculous.

Had 7 days to die and the long dark as well and quickly got bored.

I do game sharing with me brother who bought it. I always find the ideas of these games, building and crafting types, better than the actual playing and get bored quickly. This one I never bothered more than 5mins with as I had been told the grind to do anything was ridiculous.

Had 7 days to die and the long dark as well and quickly got bored.

The grind on official servers is tough at times, half we the reason I rent my own servers

The grind on official servers is tough at times, half we the reason I rent my own servers

I remember a mate getting exited about it when it was first out in beta for Xbox. Telling me how I should get it but in the next breath telling me how he had to grind hours of work to tame some dinasour.

I'm sure my boy was new born at the time, he didn't understand that i couldnt possibly play a game like that. funnily enough he now knows that you can't find time to grind away on games like that since he had a family.

My gaming consists of a hour or two at max every now and again. Single players that I can turn off at a moment's notice are my choices haha.

Oh the single life when I used to spend most my time not at work on a console or out drinking. :D

I remember a mate getting exited about it when it was first out in beta for Xbox. Telling me how I should get it but in the next breath telling me how he had to grind hours of work to tame some dinasour.

I'm sure my boy was new born at the time, he didn't understand that i couldnt possibly play a game like that. funnily enough he now knows that you can't find time to grind away on games like that since he had a family.

My gaming consists of a hour or two at max every now and again. Single players that I can turn off at a moment's notice are my choices haha.

Oh the single life when I used to spend most my time not at work on a console or out drinking. :D

The lot that in play with are all in the same boat as am I. Another reason we boosted the rates

Me and my son play it "offline" on the Xbox now. This was after we started on an official server and took ages to find somewhere to settle because it was full of wooden posts to prevent people putting bases down. Then we spent an afternoon building up a base and marking out a perimeter using fence foundations. Then some kernt kited two T-Rex's in and destroyed our base within minutes. PvE server as well. We boosted the plant growth, taming and harvesting rates. Left everything else alone.

Back