Arguing with insurance company

What do you think is an acceptable amount of times to reject their compensation offer for a written off vehicle.
They offered me one around 2k less than market value of which I have sent them five different ads with a same age/model/mileage v but they keep asking for receipts/invoices for work done etc then lots of email tennis just basically being a pain in the arse to tire me out.

Help iz out here before I start emailing them calling them all chunts.
Why not tell them to find you a replacement for the money they’re offering?

Just nearly had a similar crash at Morrisons roundabout at Seaburn. Lass on roundabout in queue of traffic in left hand lane heading to Roker decided as I was about to cross towards Whitburn that she wanted to head in towards Morrisons and just pulled across. Had to slam the anchors on and thankfully no one went in to the back of me.

Stupid cow. I was fummin hun.
It's mental the amount of people who can't use a roundabout correctly bob. Quite worrying in all honesty.

What do you think is an acceptable amount of times to reject their compensation offer for a written off vehicle.
They offered me one around 2k less than market value of which I have sent them five different ads with a same age/model/mileage v but they keep asking for receipts/invoices for work done etc then lots of email tennis just basically being a pain in the arse to tire me out.

Help iz out here before I start emailing them calling them all chunts.

Don't call them khuntz, a director will contact you, tell you to stop contacting his staff and threaten to call the police if you don't stop subjecting them to your "vulgar" language.

Last edited:

Back