Argos lorry trapped on top of Porsche

Porsche undertaking the lorry turning left ?
That's what it looks like to me, the truck will have swang out to its right to get enough swing to turn left and the berk in the porsche will have thought I'll just nip past this fucka.

Over Christmas, one of the council gritters swung out right to turn left into the crem (which as you know is quite a tight turn for a large rigid) and some **** tried to fly past inside it as it did, drove straight into the plough! Worst bit is they then proceed to get out the car and threaten the gritter driver, cos they had the bairn in the car and he could have killed it :eek: Numb as cocaine some folks
That's why I just block the whole road when I'm doing it,
This, but then you still get knobs having a dig at you for blocking their way :lol::evil:

Last edited:
it's in the highway code to be aware of the space large vehicles may require. thankfully this was only a bent car and not a cyclist.
The theory test should be much harder imho. I’ve been doing some AA Drivetech courses any work and they are knacky compared to the theory test. Should make people do things like that in a multi-hour exam. Then the practical test should be much longer and include motorway, night and track driving.

The theory test should be much harder imho. I’ve been doing some AA Drivetech courses any work and they are knacky compared to the theory test. Should make people do things like that in a multi-hour exam. Then the practical test should be much longer and include motorway, night and track driving.
:lol: :lol:

I quite often have to slow rapidly - less often brake sharply- when approaching a junction as a car turning right into the junction I’m coming from completely cuts me off by sharply cutting across the end of my lane into the one on my right. Not sure if that describes it fully. People are completely oblivious, apparently about how to steer a f***ing car.

Back