Aren’t dogs great!

Rickety Cricket

Full Back
From the BBC

Australian police have praised a dog for remaining with a three-year-old girl as she spent a night lost in bushland.

The girl, Aurora, had been the subject of a large search after she wandered away from her home in Queensland.

She was followed by her family's 17-year-old cattle dog, Max, who is partially deaf and blind.

The dog stayed with the girl for 16 hours before relatives found them on a hillside on Saturday morning.

Aurora's grandmother, Leisa Marie Bennett, said she had heard the girl call out from the location, about 2km (1.2 miles) from home.

"I shot up the mountain and when I came to the top, the dog came to me and led me straight to her," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corp.

Relatives said Aurora had taken shelter with the dog under a rock as temperatures dipped to 15C (59F). She suffered only minor cuts.

From the BBC

Australian police have praised a dog for remaining with a three-year-old girl as she spent a night lost in bushland.

The girl, Aurora, had been the subject of a large search after she wandered away from her home in Queensland.

She was followed by her family's 17-year-old cattle dog, Max, who is partially deaf and blind.

The dog stayed with the girl for 16 hours before relatives found them on a hillside on Saturday morning.

Aurora's grandmother, Leisa Marie Bennett, said she had heard the girl call out from the location, about 2km (1.2 miles) from home.

"I shot up the mountain and when I came to the top, the dog came to me and led me straight to her," she told the Australian Broadcasting Corp.

Relatives said Aurora had taken shelter with the dog under a rock as temperatures dipped to 15C (59F). She suffered only minor cuts.
They're class, although ours sometimes struggles to find a biscuit hidden in the garden.

From the BBC

as temperatures dipped to 15C:lol::lol::lol:

From the BBC

dogs are class like

Back