Are You Religious

No one likes ramming their views down everyone else's throat more than an atheist.

The worst people in the world are religious Christians who DON'T try to ram it down other people's throats.

Think about it. They genuinely believe that if you don't follow their god, you're going to be tortured in the fires of Hell for ETERNITY after you die.

They say they're your friend but they're fine to let you get on with your life, knowing that after the short time you're alive, you'll face such a brutal fate for not millions, not billions, not trillions of years, but for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

Anyone who believes this to be true and isn't spending every waking moment trying to convince everyone they know to convert to their religion is an absolutely despicable person of the worst kind.

our ancestors were hunter gatherers they must have also been familiar with which plants had psychoactive ingredients which would have enhanced their story telling traditions....To trip the Light Fantastic

At least they knew, plenty of religions decided weird breathing was the key to enlightenment, visions and being closer to their God, now we know it's just hypocapnia :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The worst people in the world are religious Christians who DON'T try to ram it down other people's throats.

Think about it. They genuinely believe that if you don't follow their god, you're going to be tortured in the fires of Hell for ETERNITY after you die.

They say they're your friend but they're fine to let you get on with your life, knowing that after the short time you're alive, you'll face such a brutal fate for not millions, not billions, not trillions of years, but for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

Anyone who believes this to be true and isn't spending every waking moment trying to convince everyone they know to convert to their religion is an absolutely despicable person of the worst kind.

No, I was given the opportunity to go to Church with my Mother when young but it wasn't for me. She started going again to pray when my Dad was diagnosed with cancer but that did no good, she also went the same way so religion stays out of my life. Any belief? No, I'm a total realist.

Each to their own though if someone takes comfort from it.

As I mentioned in another thread...290,000,000 murders committed in the name of some made up man in the sky. The planets most destructive addiction / mental illness.

ps. My animals are all well balanced and loving...not one of them go to church.

As I mentioned in another thread...290,000,000 murders committed in the name of some made up man in the sky. The planets most destructive addiction / mental illness.

Careful now with these rational posts. You'll attract stalkers.... :)

Where did it all go wrong. People worshipped Shakti the Mother Goddess of sex and fertility 20,000 years ago. Along came the Aryans with their Soma mix of cannabis, opium and ephedrine while singing songs around bonfires. Then the Blue Meanies appeared and said you can't do that if you want to go to heaven when you're dead and sex and drugs and rock and roll was banned. Give me a good Shakti anytime.

Logon or register to see this image

It's all a load of shite . Created to give people false prophecies and end games in life . It's all shite . Worst part people killing for religious beliefs. Shocking .

Happy to be a Humanist.

Think for yourself. Act for everyone.
Or in the words of The Immortal Bard himself - "Love All, Trust a few, Do wrong to none".

Hmm, I think the YouTuber is slightly taking him out of context there. Also I don't think it's "news" that he's mentioned that the UK is a "culturally Christian country". He may have even said the same thing way back in The God Delusion while explaining that the book is predominantly about a Christian god because of his cultural heritage.

I'm an unashamed Dawkins fanboy. :)

Back