Are you on LinkedIn??

And if so why ?

I did join up to contact a long lost freind ages ago.( he’s called Kelvin and is on LinkedIn :lol: :oops: )Had a little look round and found it full of absolute gobshite narcissist con men. Basically a Facebook for middle class blokes who start at 9am and drop the bairns off at school.

That’s my take on it but how does it work for you ? What is it actually for ? Jobs etc ?

Looks properly poorly to me like.

Last edited:

And if so why ?

I did join up to contact a long lost freind ages ago.( he’s called Kelvin and is on LinkedIn :lol: :oops: )Had a little look round and found it full of absolute gobshite narcissist con men. Basically a Facebook for middle class blokes who start at 9am and drop the bairns off at school.

That’s my take on it but how does it work for you ? What is it actually for ? Jobs etc ?

Yeah it’s great for identifying who might be a good customer and who is an absolute weapon.

And if so why ?

I signed up for it for work mate but never bother with it or never have , just get the odd email about people I worked with , loads of shit really if I was close to them I'd have there number.

Recently signed up because everything in the aviation industry is done via LinkedIn. I hate it. Most of the people on there have never even seen a bucket.
I sit in meetings with professionals who are obviously on LinkedIn. They seem to say a lot without actually saying anything substantial.
Deflection tactics seem to be the order of the day now

And if so why ?

It has worsened ver the years, too many Facebook/ Insta type look at me posts. But if you’re selective and use it correctly, it’s a useful tool.
Search out companies who you work with and get updates from them.
Get rid of imbeciles so you get fewer shite posts in your feed.
I know you don’t advertise your business so you wouldn’t necessarily promote your company on there, but I do see posts from companies similar to yours which are interesting to read.

I joined some years ago when our business was taken over and never used it.
Some of the stuff people put on there is embarrassing.
Load of absolute lies as well.
Done the beach the weekend che ,?

We will be heading down this afternoon with Syd Dingo ,Mandingo .

And if so why ?

Yeah, it’s full of narcissists who post photos of their cars and watches and stuff

Back