Are you incredibly self destructive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45378
  • Start date

you're wasting your time asking that on here. self-awareness isn't included at birth for many folk. Just look at America

you're wasting your time asking that on here. self-awareness isn't included at birth for many folk. Just look at America
Posting that on a thread where people have opened up about things would suggest a certain lack of self awareness in itself

What the fucks “daddy issues” .

I’m yet another Americanism that doesn’t make sense.
Whey, abandonment by the Father figure I suppose, by dint of divorce, death etc. Classic abandonment issues.
Quite frankly men can have "daddy-issues" and tend towards surrogate Father figures in their life.
Although in women this can be misnterpreted as sexual desire by the sufferer, I suppose.

It's all fascinating really.

Posting that on a thread where people have opened up about things would suggest a certain lack of self awareness in itself
Bloodyhell! You must be an American, talking like that. We don't like "tit for tat" in the UK. It's the ultimate form of childishness. However, in China it's perceived as a quality. Are you Chinese? Highly unlikely.

You didn't get nasty in your reply unlike the numerous chav scum that are on this website so I salute you sir
goonight!

Serious question... Are you self destructive in your personal life?

I've an addictive personality, coupled with the fact I deeply fear commitment and its caused me no end of problems.

When things are going right do you self sabotage or am I alone?
I'm nowt but bother, it is what it is

Whey, abandonment by the Father figure I suppose, by dint of divorce, death etc. Classic abandonment issues.
Quite frankly men can have "daddy-issues" and tend towards surrogate Father figures in their life.
Although in women this can be misnterpreted as sexual desire by the sufferer, I suppose.

It's all fascinating really.
Eye ,everyone I knar who’s round the pale their Fatha has been a toss pot.

Bloodyhell! You must be an American, talking like that. We don't like "tit for tat" in the UK. It's the ultimate form of childishness. However, in China it's perceived as a quality. Are you Chinese? Highly unlikely.

You didn't get nasty in your reply unlike the numerous chav scum that are on this website so I salute you sir
goonight!
American and Chinese people all ower this place, mostly chavs with daddy issues. Rumbled em, scum

Back