Are you a scratter if you buy scratch cards?

• Thread starter Heeeed the Ball
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

yes 100%.

That and the lottery is a tax on the feeble minded.

At least with the lottery you have very little hope to start with, and if you do win, theres no need to keep playing :lol:

Most scratchcards keep people hooked by drip feeding small rewards consistently that keeps the hope of winning the often much smaller jackpots alive.

:lol:
Im glad our tax's are being well spent.

Seriously though £5 quid is quite a lot to fork out.

Heed isnt too pleased as he obviously buys them and wanted the SMB's reassurance that he's not a scratter. Sorry mate you are.

Its not me, its our lass (yes you would, shes a former page 3 girl from the 70s).....loads on the internet if your search.

She bought a pound one last week......

Its not me, its our lass (yes you would, shes a former page 3 girl from the 70s).....loads on the internet if your search.

She bought a pound one last week......

Dinnat be a tease man. Hoy a pic up then.

Tell her that they can become quite addictive and she should spend her/your money more wisely. OH aye, remind her she's a scratter too.

i buy the odd scratch card, usually if i need change for the metro or something, although now they take notes it's getting less often.

went through a phase where i won £20, claimed it and got another, won another £20 etc. came out with a couple of hundred quid over a few weeks. haven't won a penny since.

Kin ell their lass used to hoy her baps out in the scratters bible and he worries if scratch cards are for scrotes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back