Are We Shouting For A Coventry Win On Sunday?

Paddy O'Dors

Striker
Bit of a quandary for a few this I reckon.

Or are Luton so far out of sight we haven't got much chance of catching them anyway so fuck Coventry, hope they get hammered.

I'm only interested in other results when they directly affect the lads .To this end for once I wouldn't mind a coventry win ,plus a draw or Pompey win in the other game ,all on the proviso that we do our own part if we just need keep going the others will drop points along the line

Bit of a quandary for a few this I reckon.

Or are Luton so far out of sight we haven't got much chance of catching them anyway so fuck Coventry, hope they get hammered.

I despise Coventry but beating Luton won't change my view ...

... they can win 9-0 and I'll be pleased.

Luton to get humped and Pompey Vs Barnsley to be a 0-0 warzone with multiple injuries and suspensions for both teams.

Pompey win would be better, Pompey not won in 7, even if they beat Barnsley we have a game in hand on them and assuming we also win would still be a point ahead.....3 points for us and none for Barnsley is the ideal situation as we would sit just one point behind Barnsley with a game in hand.....Massive massive day tomorrow, like every game from now till end of the season I suppose.

Back