Are we really bothered

I am very bothered about experienced pros of ours putting in such a shite, lack lustre performance and losing to kids.
It does not bode well.
Anyone dismissing this result tonight because of the low prestige of the competition is totally missing the point

This! We’re going backwards

Its not the defeat its the manner of it to slow no urgency players that cannot be arsw
The first half was almost passable with a superb goal and some decent passing.
The second half was pathetic.
No urgency, desire, determination to make things happen and basic errors made time after time after time.
Hill and Coton should be flogged in the centre circle for the appalling recruitment.
Leadbitter, why ???
McGeogh and McLaughlin the fullback - ffs.
Grigg:rolleyes: Flanners :neutral:Kimpioka😏
We are overloaded with mediocrity and its horrendous watching it.

The first half was almost passable with a superb goal and some decent passing.
The second half was pathetic.
No urgency, desire, determination to make things happen and basic errors made time after time after time.
Hill and Coton should be flogged in the centre circle for the appalling recruitment.
Leadbitter, why ???
McGeogh and McLaughlin the fullback - ffs.
Grigg:rolleyes: Flanners :neutral:Kimpioka😏
We are overloaded with mediocrity and its horrendous watching it.
We were that shit that Flanagan was the least of the problems

I am very bothered about experienced pros of ours putting in such a shite, lack lustre performance and losing to kids.
It does not bode well.
Anyone dismissing this result tonight because of the low prestige of the competition is totally missing the point

^^^This^^^

Rather be out of it, last year was cute and everything but it’s just a joke cup with youth teams diluting it. We need to concentrate on the league this year and if we keep improving there then that’s fine. If we perform the same however, then there is trouble. I reckon Mcgeoch, Kimpioka etc will be a bit further down Parkys pecking order now like.

Back