Are they to stupid?

GipseT

Striker
The players? Not sure they are able to learn how to play... and the few who know are to old and slow...

How can we be this bad? so slow in the head the players can not make decisions without thinking about them for a few seconds at which time it is to late... ffs

It’s a curse.

We’re told Willis is a much sought after centre half that we fought off champions clubs to sign. He looks like a pub player who can’t control the ball, can’t pass the ball more than five yards accurately and gets beaten in the air regularly off players far smaller than him.

Grigg - it’s all been covered but typically happens to us

Wyke - ditto good scoring record elsewhere, here he couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo.

The list goes on, we’re cursed I tell you

I don't think Parkinson has won them over at all. They are clearly not playing for him

Sunderland 1-2 Leicester Reserves
Sunderland 1-1 Gillingham
Scunthorpe 3-0 Sunderland

It's a worrying trend

I said the other day, they surely know he's only got the job because he's the cheap option and probably felt as patronised as the rest of us by the statement when he got the job. Not exactly a masterclass in inspiration for them.

We have the same problems in the team that we had last summer, last January and in this summer gone and they weren’t addressed yet those I go to the matches with were able to identify the issues. No pace, no leaders, very little to no physicality in midfield, very samey in central midfield so changing things up has little to no effect, no regular goal scorers (we already had Maja and he probably only started in the first team by fluke at first through nobody else and then we let him go anyway so he doesn’t count). The list probably goes on.

I don't think Parkinson has won them over at all. They are clearly not playing for him

It's a worrying trend
Well that's a pathetic attitude to have if that's true and not the kind of players we want here.

Any minute now someone will come along telling people it’s all fine, we were in a bad state last summer, we should be grateful for being X points from top 2, that fixing a lift is Important, to stop being bed wetters.

It's a worrying trend
I agree completely. Don't think the players have taken well to Parkinson. Then again, they didn't look much better under Ross. We can't continually blame the owners, yes they have to take responsibility but there comes a time when the players need to take the blame. They pretty much all look out of their depth. At this rate I would rather we brought the likes of Robson back from loan and went with some of the better youth players.

Just think too many players gets simple stuff like pressing... running into the right areas... moving the ball quickly and so on wrong

Back