Are they to stupid?

It’s a curse.

We’re told Willis is a much sought after centre half that we fought off champions clubs to sign. He looks like a pub player who can’t control the ball, can’t pass the ball more than five yards accurately and gets beaten in the air regularly off players far smaller than him.

Grigg - it’s all been covered but typically happens to us

Wyke - ditto good scoring record elsewhere, here he couldn’t hit a barn door with a banjo.

The list goes on, we’re cursed I tell you

Willis and Lynch are worse than what we had last year but get away with it because they've got 'pace'. Absolutely donkeys.

Willis and Lynch are worse than what we had last year but get away with it because they've got 'pace'. Absolutely donkeys.

The only benefit is Lynch’s heading ability when defending set pieces. It was as predictable as night following day that we’d concede from a corner once Lynch went off at half time.

For a centre half Willis is rubbish in the air

The only benefit is Lynch’s heading ability when defending set pieces. It was as predictable as night following day that we’d concede from a corner once Lynch went off at half time.

For a centre half Willis is rubbish in the air

Willis isn't even 6 foot. As soon as I saw that I knew he was a dud.

I agree completely. Don't think the players have taken well to Parkinson. Then again, they didn't look much better under Ross. We can't continually blame the owners, yes they have to take responsibility but there comes a time when the players need to take the blame. They pretty much all look out of their depth. At this rate I would rather we brought the likes of Robson back from loan and went with some of the better youth players.
They appointed Parkinson not the players not the fans. He puts the team out. Fuck me who else can you blame. Its either the owners or the management who brought the players to the club! Or the current management who are out of their depth and hopefully out of the door by Christmas.

I don't think Parkinson has won them over at all. They are clearly not playing for him

Sunderland 1-2 Leicester Reserves
Sunderland 1-1 Gillingham
Scunthorpe 3-0 Sunderland

It's a worrying trend
Sorry, i hate people correcting others on here but im gonna have to pull you up on something. Youve made our result v leicester look better by saying it was there reserves, it was worse than that unfortunately, it was there kids who beat us.

Back