Are The Moralists Still Not Watching?

No apparently they are not.....i said 2 weeks ago a TRUE Football fan would not be able to help themselves watch the greatest sporting event on Earth and i got lambasted by a few of them......

They wont be able to watch 2026 World Cup either....its in USA....lots of hatred over there with religion , race , politics , gays etc.......and people carry weapons and cause mass shooting....so the poor moralists will have to wait to 2030

No apparently they are not.....i said 2 weeks ago a TRUE Football fan would not be able to help themselves watch the greatest sporting event on Earth and i got lambasted by a few of them......

They wont be able to watch 2026 World Cup either....its in USA....lots of hatred over there with religion , race , politics , gays etc.......and people carry weapons and cause mass shooting....so the poor moralists will have to wait to 2030
The clip of this^^^^^

had some sleepless nights with me conscience there and feeling solidarity with the lgbtqia+ community and all me thoughts being with the loved ones of the migrant workers who died but ultimately its the three lines on the shirt that counts and it deserves a chance to come home mate

Haven't watched a singular minute

Same here. There's no escape from it due to the coverage, but I haven't watched any of it. Those comments the other day about "death being part of life" confirmed my choice of not watching, as being the right thing to have done (as far as I'm concerned anyway). Hope all those who have done, enjoy it tonight. Wave those little plastic flags with vigour, and enjoy your can of Carling Black Label. Not for me to judge, and vice versa.

Last edited:
had some sleepless nights with me conscience there and feeling solidarity with the lgbtqia+ community and all me thoughts being with the loved ones of the migrant workers who died but ultimately its the three lines on the shirt that counts and it deserves a chance to come home mate
Jules rimet still sniffing

Back