Are some

Enjoying lockdown? Would appear do and think it is very odd behaviour, basically just enjoyed not going to work. The ones that always play the morale high ground as well whilst the countries finances are going tits up!

Enjoying lockdown? Would appear do and think it is very odd behaviour, basically just enjoyed not going to work. The ones that always play the morale high ground as well whilst the countries finances are going tits up!

It’s been ok in some respects.

Normally within my job there’s loads of unnecessary politics that get in the way of doing the do, that’s more or less completely stopped, or at least significantly easier to ignore.

No commute isn’t a bad thing and I’ve used that time to start enhancing my skills with excel etc.

I think, like anything, you can either make the best of it or see the worst in it.

'Hate it. 'Hate working from home and have always avoided it at all costs. 'Hate the restrictions on my life. 'Hate having the aggravation of someone I love being vulnerable to this and trying to keep her safe. 'Hate watching the country spiral increasingly farther into loss of life, loss of businesses, loss of jobs, increased borrowing and more debt.

But, make no mistake, the absolute dickheads taking no notice of basic, simple guidelines will ensure that we go 'round in circles with this until/if they change their behaviour.

The only thing I’m enjoying about it is some of the most tedious thing we had to do at work have been suspended indefinitely. Saying that I’d happily have them back tomorrow to return to normal.

No I haven't enjoyed it. It's caused some major problems in my life and I've struggled mentally with it.

I coped a lot better in the first lockdown than I expected to, mainly as the weather was lovely (and off work).

now Manchester has moved into tier 3 and a combination of dark nights / crap weather, I’m dreading this winter. Working from home but would prefer to be at the office

Save loads of money, more time to get things done, healthier lifestyle.

But definitely don't prefer it. Want to be down the pub with my mates, coughing in each others faces like the old days.

Had 3 weeks on furlough from the start of April and absolutely hated it, I'm not a practical man in any way, my limit is wiring a plug and wealding a hammer.
Luckily for me the bloke I work with was desperate to get on furlough so when we rotated I offered to stay at work and he jumped at it and not been back since.

Had 3 weeks on furlough from the start of April and absolutely hated it, I'm not a practical man in any way, my limit is wiring a plug and wealding a hammer.
Luckily for me the bloke I work with was desperate to get on furlough so when we rotated I offered to stay at work and he jumped at it and not been back since.
This is kind of my point, “he was desperate to go on furlough” bunch of lazy bastards who have this moral compass, actually couldn’t give a shot about people dying

This is kind of my point, “he was desperate to go on furlough” bunch of lazy bastards who have this moral compass, actually couldn’t give a shot about people dying

Thing is, we are in the aviation sector so looking a bit sketchy to say the least, he's practically chosen himself for redundancy, should it come to that.

Back