Are Jews Evil?

Basically right mate and they've been shithouses about it but it's not all their fault.

Neither side originally owned the land, or both did depending on the way you look at it. When the Ottomans ran the place there was hardly anyone there and the land was left to go to rat shit. Jews legally migrated to the area and bought up shit land from Arabs and Turks that didn't even live in Palestine.

The Jews drained swamps etc and made this land good. Loads of Arabs came from outside at the same time. The land was split by the British and both given a homeland. The Arabs didn't agree to it and attacked the Jews but got beat and lost some of the land they could have had. Then it happened again.

The bad thing about today's situation is that Israel is now very powerful and when Arabs attack them, they don't retaliate proportionately. But ask yourself this. If some scrawny bloke came to your house and bitch slapped your mother, wife or kids would you just give him a little slap?

I wouldn't, l would bray the fuck out of him :confused:.

Don't forget about the Irgun and Lehi attacking British troops as well.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, Jewish people are no more or less evil than anyone else IMO. They always seem to be the first target when someone decides there's something deeply troubling going on and I don't think I'll ever really understand why.

Last edited:
Not really. It's the opposite of common sense actually. But you'd never see it.
I’d never see it?
So that conclusions drawn on the basis of a few sentences on a message board?
What I do see is one group of people who in our society don’t appear to have caused any disruption whatsoever, and another group who have bombed pop concerts, buses, and tube trains.
Have attacked and killed people in the street with knives and machetes.
Just saying like.

I’d never see it?
So that conclusions drawn on the basis of a few sentences on a message board?
What I do see is one group of people who in our society don’t appear to have caused any disruption whatsoever, and another group who have bombed pop concerts, buses, and tube trains.
Have attacked and killed people in the street with knives and machetes.
Just saying like.

That post has nothing to do with the afformentioned subject in hand which is you blaming the rise of antisemitism with the rise of immigrant Muslims in this country. Which is absolutely idiotic inflammatory and just plain f***ing stupid.

No one was comparing or discussing the pros and cons of differing ethnics. But you carry on fella with your agenda.

Basically right mate and they've been shithouses about it but it's not all their fault.

Neither side originally owned the land, or both did depending on the way you look at it. When the Ottomans ran the place there was hardly anyone there and the land was left to go to rat shit. Jews legally migrated to the area and bought up shit land from Arabs and Turks that didn't even live in Palestine.

The Jews drained swamps etc and made this land good. Loads of Arabs came from outside at the same time. The land was split by the British and both given a homeland. The Arabs didn't agree to it and attacked the Jews but got beat and lost some of the land they could have had. Then it happened again.

The bad thing about today's situation is that Israel is now very powerful and when Arabs attack them, they don't retaliate proportionately. But ask yourself this. If some scrawny bloke came to your house and bitch slapped your mother, wife or kids would you just give him a little slap?

I wouldn't, l would bray the fuck out of him :confused:.

Using you're analogy. Would you let a scrawny little fella take your home and land and kick you out cos a little book of fiction told them?

Last edited:
That post has nothing to do with the afformentioned subject in hand which is you blaming the rise of antisemitism with the rise of immigrant Muslims in this country. Which is absolutely idiotic inflammatory and just plain f***ing stupid.

No one was comparing or discussing the pros and cons of differing ethnics. But you carry on fella with your agenda.
Gerra grip thick heed.
Thread title are Jews evil? In itself is provocative, so to discuss anti semitism is relevant.
There are several reasons for it’s rise.
The rise of the far right, and the idiots on the left of the Labour Party.
If you think some of it wouldn’t come from the direction of the Muslim community then you’re thicker than what I fuckin thought.

Don't forget about the Irgun and Lehi attacking British troops as well.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, Jewish people are no more or less evil than anyone else IMO. They always seem to be the first target when someone decides there's something deeply troubling going on and I don't think I'll ever really understand why.
Yep the British couldn't wait to give it up. Trouble is they promised it all to both sides at the same time :lol:

Using you're analogy. Would you let a scrawny little fella take your home and land and kick you out cos a little book of fiction told them?
No I would still bray the fuck out of him because I could :lol:. Religion is just a side note for this. The West wanted to give them a new home.

Last edited:
Yep the British couldn't wait to give it up. Trouble is they promised it all to both sides at the same time :lol:

No I would still bray the fuck out of him because I could :lol:. Religion is just a side note for this. The West wanted to give them a new home.

Exactly mate. To what end. God will only know. They say we did it to manipulate the end of times and the coming of the antichrist. Whether it's all make believe or not. The bad people believe in that rhetoric. So we should all unite and fight

Gerra grip thick heed.
Thread title are Jews evil? In itself is provocative, so to discuss anti semitism is relevant.
There are several reasons for it’s rise.
The rise of the far right, and the idiots on the left of the Labour Party.
If you think some of it wouldn’t come from the direction of the Muslim community then you’re thicker than what I fuckin thought.

You are a retard. I collect my two shillings.

Fuck off you thick fuck

Ask yourself why after all this time the west decide to be nice to the Jews and give them the middle east?

Last edited:
Exactly mate. To what end. God will only know. They say we did it to manipulate the end of times and the coming of the antichrist. Whether it's all make believe or not. The bad people believe in that rhetoric. So we should all unite and fight

You are a retard. I collect my two shillings.

Fuck off you thick fuck

Ask yourself why after all this time the west decide to be nice to the Jews and give them the middle east?
Probably a bit if guilt, a bit of religious fuckwittery and a bit of practical thinking regarding having a western friend in the Middle East?

What’s bigoted about that? Some Muslims don’t like Jews either for religious or political reasons. Stands to reason that they would contribute to any degree of antisemitism in the UK.
A think the hatred is more political than religious due to the formation of Israel on 'Muslim land'. Before this Jews had coexisted relatively peacefully in Muslim lands being people of the book.

Last edited:

Back