Are Jews Evil?

I miss the full on Hasidic Sunderland Jews, never knew any of them but they were class when I was a kid, they were a total novelty back in the day before I’d ever seen a black person in real life (as some kind of comparison).

Now I’ve read up on them and their contribution to Sunderland and the great people they were I wish they were still here.

Bring back the Jews.
Last time I seen an Hasidic Jew in Sunderland was in Park Lane about 5 years ago. Weirdly enough, seen one getting his car sorted at Save and Drive in Silksworth about 5 year ago too.

If someone hurt my kid I would bulldoze the house with them in it. Comes back to the point I made that reactions are not proportional but serve other agendas.
Comes back to the point that reactions are not proportionate both ways, you bulldoze my wife and kids house i' ll send a rocket down your chimney and i won't care whose having dinner. Who starts it ?

Is 170,000 searches that many in the grand scheme of things?
I would imagine some of the rise in antisemitism in this country is due to the rise in the Muslim population .

:lol:

Fuck me. In a thread about Jews you still find a angle slating Muslims?

In a country of 66 million where I would conservatively say about 30 million are active online, I’d say that’s fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

Also, the increase in the Muslim population of the UK will have a bearing.

No it won't you bigoted fuck.

Weren't all the Jews who worked in the twin towers given the heads up about 9/11?

Yes. Not a conspiracy theory either btw mare.

Last edited:
I've never heard that bit before. Is that the case with all circumcisions? I'd have thought in my 33 years someone might have mentioned THAT bit before now!
Orthodox Jews still do it orally. The progressive types tend to use a hand suction device from what I can tell from google. Fucknars. It's not a subject I wish to educate myself on tbh.

Joking aside, I've no time for any religion that wants to carry out genital mutilation on kids who cannot consent. Male or female, it's barbaric

Agreed. And FWIW I don't think having an objection to it makes you antisemitic either before anyone chimes in

Back