Are Jews Evil?

Dunno about evil, but in my experience they can be among the most arrogant people. They’re God’s chosen people after all.

See this taking land from the Palestinians by force thing? Nobody bats an eyelid.
But try and take Kuwait by force. Or Poland and the Low Countries and what happens?
Can someone please explain why it’s different?
Spot on m8. It’s also why NATO hasn’t fought for Tibetan independence or for crimea to remain in Ukraine.

Dunno about evil, but in my experience they can be among the most arrogant people. They’re God’s chosen people after all.

See this taking land from the Palestinians by force thing? Nobody bats an eyelid.
But try and take Kuwait by force. Or Poland and the Low Countries and what happens?

I’d agree with the arrogant point. Mind, putting aside pissed chavs, the English have great manners so tend to find a lot of foreign folk arrogant/rude by conparison. We are quite easily offended imo. Not a Jew unique trait imo.

I’m learning here. Any links that confirm Jews were allowed to lend money but at the same time be persecuted? My knowledge is very low. I’ve visited more than one atrocitie site so I’m not totally insensitive to the historical events.
I'm sure Edward I expelled the Jews from England

The fact that Palestine isn't now and has never, ever, ever been a sovereign country in its own right makes it's circumstances very different from Poland and Kuwait.

Are you talking about land that was taken after half the Arab world tried to drive the Jewish population into the sea?

Spot on m8. It’s also why NATO hasn’t fought for Tibetan independence or for crimea to remain in Ukraine.
To be fair most of the Crimean population are ethnic Russians, speak Russian and want to be part of Russia. It was part of Russia until 1954 when the Soviet leader Khrushchev gave the Crimea to the Ukraine as a gift without the permission of Russia. I think Putin could have insisted on a democratic referendum to settle it which would have went in Russia's favour, but he probably wanted to make a statement by annexing it anyway.

I agree about Tibet though.

I'm sure Edward I expelled the Jews from England

The fact that Palestine isn't now and has never, ever, ever been a sovereign country in its own right makes it's circumstances very different from Poland and Kuwait.

Are you talking about land that was taken after half the Arab world tried to drive the Jewish population into the sea?
I must admit I don’t really know the ins and outs of it. My impression was that Israel was created to give the Jews a homeland and they’ve been aggressively expanding it ever since.

I must admit I don’t really know the ins and outs of it. My impression was that Israel was created to give the Jews a homeland and they’ve been aggressively expanding it ever since.
Basically right mate and they've been shithouses about it but it's not all their fault.

Neither side originally owned the land, or both did depending on the way you look at it. When the Ottomans ran the place there was hardly anyone there and the land was left to go to rat shit. Jews legally migrated to the area and bought up shit land from Arabs and Turks that didn't even live in Palestine.

The Jews drained swamps etc and made this land good. Loads of Arabs came from outside at the same time. The land was split by the British and both given a homeland. The Arabs didn't agree to it and attacked the Jews but got beat and lost some of the land they could have had. Then it happened again.

The bad thing about today's situation is that Israel is now very powerful and when Arabs attack them, they don't retaliate proportionately. But ask yourself this. If some scrawny bloke came to your house and bitch slapped your mother, wife or kids would you just give him a little slap?

I wouldn't, l would bray the fuck out of him :confused:.

Basically right mate and they've been shithouses about it but it's not all their fault.

Neither side originally owned the land, or both did depending on the way you look at it. When the Ottomans ran the place there was hardly anyone there and the land was left to go to rat shit. Jews legally migrated to the area and bought up shit land from Arabs and Turks that didn't even live in Palestine.

The Jews drained swamps etc and made this land good. Loads of Arabs came from outside at the same time. The land was split by the British and both given a homeland. The Arabs didn't agree to it and attacked the Jews but got beat and lost some of the land they could have had. Then it happened again.

The bad thing about today's situation is that Israel is now very powerful and when Arabs attack them, they don't retaliate proportionately. But ask yourself this. If some scrawny bloke came to your house and bitch slapped your mother, wife or kids would you just give him a little slap?

I wouldn't, l would bray the fuck out of him :confused:.
That would probably depend what the wife and kids had done to him. If they had took a bulldozer to his house I might get his point

That would probably depend what the wife and kids had done to him. If they had took a bulldozer to his house I might get his point
If my son had done something to the man I would punish my son according. If said man took it upon himself to slap my son he would get a beating. I'm quite protective about grown men being violent to my kids. Just putting it out there ;)

If my son had done something to the man I would punish my son according. If said man took it upon himself to slap my son he would get a beating. I'm quite protective about grown men being violent to my kids. Just putting it out there ;)
My kids are 30 + and would smack him themselves. But they wouldn't bulldoze his house in the name of zionism.

Back