Arctic Monkeys

mickb2112

Striker
I know there`s a few fans on here. Just announced a tour for next year:

Tickets for the shows go on sale at 9am on Friday 30th September, with a fan pre-sale beginning at 9am on September 29th. Those who pre-order ‘The Car’ from the band’s official webstore before 3pm on Wednesday 28th September will get access to the fan pre-sale.

Dates are as follows:

May

29 Bristol - Ashton Gate Stadium

31 Coventry - Building Society Arena

June

2 Manchester - Emirates Old Trafford

5 Middlesbrough - Riverside Stadium

7 Norwich - Carrow Road Stadium

9 Sheffield - Hillsborough Park

10 Sheffield - Hillsborough Park

12 Swansea - Swansea.com Stadium

14 Southampton - The Ageas Bowl

16 London - Emirates Stadium

17 London - Emirates Stadium

20 Dublin - Marlay Park

25 Glasgow - Bellahouston Park

The Hives
and The Mysterines are special guests for these shows.

Be trying to get tickets for Boro gig, even though I’m worried the new album will be gash. Watched the Reading set from last month a few times, pure class.

never really got into them in a big way but know a fair few of their tunes. Someone (maybe on here) recommended me listen to AM early on in lockdown and No 1 Party Anthem ended up on my music walking list as I pounded the streets, fields and woodland.It still gets a regular spin. What an absolute belter of a tune

I see they've played Mardy Bum properly for the first time in donkeys years. Why don't they usually do it? I thought it was one of their biggest songs?

Probably just sick to death of it like.
Well I'm not sure how, 'cos apparently they've not played it properly since they toured the first record.
(Use incognito to get round the paywall)

I can't agree with bands being 'sick to death' of the hits that pulled the punters in the first place either like, but that's a different conversation.

Last edited:

Back