Arctic Monkeys

I downloaded a torrent before that album came out (which I think is how them lot got known ) - most of the stuff is off the album -- but a lot rawer - and better for it . Much prefer my bootleg to the first album

It’s very good. Recorded many times at the studio they did it at in Lincolnshire. It’s a residential place. Young girl working there as cook/cleaner etc, caught the eye of Alex. He tried his best to woo her to no avail. Tried everything but she wasn’t interested. She kind of kicks herself about it now 😂😂

It’s very good. Recorded many times at the studio they did it at in Lincolnshire. It’s a residential place. Young girl working there as cook/cleaner etc, caught the eye of Alex. He tried his best to woo her to no avail. Tried everything but she wasn’t interested. She kind of kicks herself about it now 😂😂
He's a bit of a tit to be fair. A talented rich tit but still a tit.

I downloaded a torrent before that album came out (which I think is how them lot got known ) - most of the stuff is off the album -- but a lot rawer - and better for it . Much prefer my bootleg to the first album
Could easily be talking about Youth and Young Manhood there.

Back