Archie Battersbee Case

I am so sad for your loss and you are right, the pain never goes away, when we lost our oldest Son in 1985 we would have done anything to keep him alive, including for a very short time what this mother is doing now, I remember us talking about what it would have been like had he survived and we both said Paul wouldn't have wanted to live like that, I think I died that day, we have a suitcase full of his clothes and toys, I can't open it, his little brother never got over losing his best pal and when Andrew died just over 7 years ago we have it all again.
My Wife and I have talked a lot about this poor lad and both feel what is happening isn't right, he is not alive and as much as his mum wants to keep him going it's over. The people advising her are not acting in her best interests, She needs people who can help her come to terms with her loss and I fear she won't get the support she is going to need.
I've liked your post as it's incredibly brave of you to post about your families situation. You and I share the same feelings that his mam won't get the right support.

I will be raising a glass tonight to your Paul and Andrew and also to my Edward.

Take care mate

I can’t work it out. She’s better off saying nowt and grieving privately imho.
Looking at her history and social media she just isn’t the type to do that it seems. Her facebook is absolute car crash stuff and in tern she seems to have now attracted a following of trolls / private investigators who are now doxxing her, abusing her, digging from her past, making up stuff about her and spreading it around the net.

Frigging mad.

Back