Aquiring student i.d.

Mature student one marra.

Some lads are going to the smoke every week on jobseekers railcards too but im not going that far!:lol:

Just noticed a 26-30 railcard.

I think theyre actively trying to use every bracket I dont fall into!:lol:

Why not a fecking frequent user/business railcard with a bit discount.
Why not just a sensible standard fare?

If you travel with another person you can get a two together Railcard, but you always have to travel with that person and it has to be the same two people as on the card

I know a few people who've done this.

Registered for an online course with a university (that they never do).
As soon as the confirmation comes through they're a student of that university, they apply for a student discount card.

They get free Amazon prime, discounted cinema tickets, money off in restaurants and all sorts.

Mature student one marra.

Some lads are going to the smoke every week on jobseekers railcards too but im not going that far!:lol:

Just noticed a 26-30 railcard.

I think theyre actively trying to use every bracket I dont fall into!:lol:

Why not a fecking frequent user/business railcard with a bit discount.
Would a season ticket work for you? Fecking expensive whichever way you look at it for trains like.

I know a few people who've done this.

Registered for an online course with a university (that they never do).
As soon as the confirmation comes through they're a student of that university, they apply for a student discount card.

They get free Amazon prime, discounted cinema tickets, money off in restaurants and all sorts.

which universities are doing free online courses?

Aye wilfy, just me 99% of the time like.

I think @andy gets discounts but ive been overcritical of our coastal service n pissed him off!:oops:
Can you not hide in the bogs?

Worth a try, if you get away with it once or twice you’re up.

Or...

What does the two together railcard stipulate, could you take a dummy for instance?

Can you not hide in the bogs?

Worth a try, if you get away with it once or twice you’re up.

Or...

What does the two together railcard stipulate, could you take a dummy for instance?
What I used to do hide in the bogs or say I got on the stop before if the guard came up. Things we did as bairns eh.

Buy a rail workers uniform. Get on train. Ask to see tickets and find one that is going to your destination and take it away to “check something”. Ditch uniform and keep ticket. Enjoy the free ride.

Back