Aquiring student i.d.

SPUFF

Striker
Seems the tactic of many folk now to get cheap rail travel.

Disgusting imo, how would you get your hands on something like that without obviously the hassle of a course?

Mature student one marra.

Some lads are going to the smoke every week on jobseekers railcards too but im not going that far!:lol:

Just noticed a 26-30 railcard.

I think theyre actively trying to use every bracket I dont fall into!:lol:

Why not a fecking frequent user/business railcard with a bit discount.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Train travel has always been my favourite mode of travel but unless I know where I'm Going and at what time 12 weeks in advance Im practically priced out. It's utterly disgraceful and in my opinion one of the worst things about England.

The worst is when they continue to sell 'unreserved' tickets well after the full capacity of seats are sold. Christmas time is horrendous, with the vestibules being so packed nobody can use the toilets.

The worst is when they continue to sell 'unreserved' tickets well after the full capacity of seats are sold. Christmas time is horrendous, with the vestibules being so packed nobody can use the toilets.
We've just got back from Dusseldorf and it was €2.80 for 2 trains going 4 stops then 5. If that was England it would be about 20 quid

We've just got back from Dusseldorf and it was €2.80 for 2 trains going 4 stops then 5. If that was England it would be about 20 quid

In 3 weeks my mates flying in from Slovenia for 17 euro each way. I’ll be on the grand central for £121.:evil:

I know of someone who purchased an online MS course for a tenner, received a student email address and all of the benefits that then comes with that. Not sure if that would open the door for a student ID card.

Just read n sounds a bitmore of a feck on for mature, college need to complete form n theyll only issue yearly ones.

Mature student one marra.

Some lads are going to the smoke every week on jobseekers railcards too but im not going that far!:lol:

Just noticed a 26-30 railcard.

I think theyre actively trying to use every bracket I dont fall into!:lol:

Why not a fecking frequent user/business railcard with a bit discount.
You'll be an OAP soon enough.

I know of someone who purchased an online MS course for a tenner, received a student email address and all of the benefits that then comes with that. Not sure if that would open the door for a student ID card.

Doubt it as I don’t even think Open University students are eligible.

Back