April Voting - Classic Black & White

Challenge winner??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some superb efforts this month (pleased i didn't have time to sort an entry,would have been shamed!) gonna vote for three(my rule) and probably the three train shots, although the sage one is hard to leave out! Mmmmmmmmmmm may have to contemplate some more! Seriously well done people, not a bad shot amongst 'em.

how are the percentages worked out? If you add them all up it comes to about 400% :lol:

Iain Hesford's Bait Box said:
how are the percentages worked out? If you add them all up it comes to about 400% :lol:

On my laptop I think it's the % of people who voted and voted for you. So icbyd gets a huge % because nearly everyone who voted voted for him.

On my phone on forum runner it shows your share of the vote (I think).

Madmackem, Smoker & ICBYD got my votes.
I'm not sure if they are technically good photos but they were the ones I liked most out of a very good line-up this month.

ICBYD - Absolutely brilliant shot. Love the crop, makes it much more dramatic. That would get space on my wall. VOTE

IHBB - leading lines, rule of thirds, motion, people and black and white. Not much more you can ask for really. Great shot. VOTE

Not spav - the brushed steel or whatever it is just works. looks great in B&W. VOTE

As said before a very high standard this month. Impossible to pick one so voted for the ones that really caught my eye!

Well done to all who entered!

You know little my child, but you will learn ;)

Logon or register to see this image

Drool!! Would love one of them bassas. Was watching my Chasing The Light DVD the other night, and was drooling over some of David Noton's shots out of these. Theres a couple on EBay at the minute, but if I bought one, I think the locks would be changed when I got home from work. :lol: might get away with a Holga Pan :lol:

Drool!! Would love one of them bassas. Was watching my Chasing The Light DVD the other night, and was drooling over some of David Noton's shots out of these. Theres a couple on EBay at the minute, but if I bought one, I think the locks would be changed when I got home from work. :lol: might get away with a Holga Pan :lol:

Fuck ebay, 3 month guarantee and a half day course when you buy from me ;)

Soz for the ad G :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back