APRIL CHALLENGE: Theme - FOOD. Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you are right you've had all month and it's your own lazy fault! BUT I can't lock a thread so if you added your photo a little later (if it hasn't been shut by a mod) I guess it would be up to the voters to decide whether you warrant a vote or not for whatever reason.

I don't want to bend the rules/change the rules really as I'm only a caretaker and everybody else is abiding by the rules. Can't you enter by Tuesday night?

Understood,

I wont have my gear with me until Wednesday - I'll play it by ear. :cool:

ayesane said:
Anyone else thinks steeds looks cold? ;)

Peach, i want to enter but i'm going away with for for a couple days, can i enter late? :mad:

Was hot when it passed through.

Yours looks late and this will be reflected in my voting :)

I'm taking it that nobody minds me entering whilst I am caretaking the comp.

Never got to take a picture of a horse which is what I wanted to do, nor spring lambs, so a late entry with food I found indoors. The canneloni shot whilst tasting lovely looked dreadful as a photogrpah.

A couple of others

Well done for those who entered, had a canny idea but the book I was going to incorporate in the pic has gone missing (my sister has 'borrowed' it without telling me :evil:) I might still take it and put it on here just for the craic. Voted for Steed and Peachy, nice colours! Got a canny idea for '4' so as Arnie says .........:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back