APRIL CHALLENGE: Theme - FOOD. Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - well I'm aiming to take this over for the summer whilst AB22EasyTiger has a break.

I'm using his suggestion for this month's theme which is FOOD. I feel that there could be a wide interpretation of this theme - so happy photographing.

All rules as before. Newcomers welcome!

Please add "C&C welcome" under your entry if you fancy comments and critique (which hopefully will aid our future photography perhaps?).

Link

Well done Peachy for keeping it going, haven't got a clue what to take or how to make it interesting so a good challenge!

Well done Peachy for keeping it going, haven't got a clue what to take or how to make it interesting so a good challenge!

I know of a girl in Hebburn who will do all sorts with bananas and cucumbers if you pay her £30... could make for an interesting entry :lol:

I'll pm you her details :cool:

Hi - a couple of things.

Firstly, is it OK to enter the challenge, or do I have to have submitted earlier entries ?

Secondly, I am a noob, both to the competition, and to the camera I just acquired. Could you point me to the rules, please ?

Hi - a couple of things.

Firstly, is it OK to enter the challenge, or do I have to have submitted earlier entries ?

Secondly, I am a noob, both to the competition, and to the camera I just acquired. Could you point me to the rules, please ?
Hi, welcome to the competition. You can enter any month you like.
I'll go and find the rules for you.

Most recent set of rules

These rules are pretty much how we run the comp now.

I have asked for C&C welcome to be added to entries if you are happy to have your photo commented on.

The end bit of the rules refers to to a yearly round up at the end of the year - but that was 2011, I don't think there is any end of year round up - we are just running the competition on a monthly basis.

NB for everybody: if you enter a picture and then want to change it, well I can't do that - just for info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else thinks steeds looks cold? ;)

Peach, i want to enter but i'm going away with for for a couple days, can i enter late? :mad:

Anyone else thinks steeds looks cold? ;)

Peach, i want to enter but i'm going away with for for a couple days, can i enter late? :mad:
OMG Ayesane. Making me make decisions about the rules in my first month. If I bend them for you I'll be making a rod for my own back. :lol::lol:
When do you want the closing time to be? (It should be midnight Tuesday.)

OMG Ayesane. Making me make decisions about the rules in my first month. If I bend them for you I'll be making a rod for my own back. :lol::lol:
When do you want the closing time to be? (It should be midnight Tuesday.)

i'm not back until Wednesday, i'll try and enter thursday afternoon at the latest - it's ok if you wanna close it Tuesday, I've had all month and it's my own lazy fault :-(

i'm not back until Wednesday, i'll try and enter thursday afternoon at the latest - it's ok if you wanna close it Tuesday, I've had all month and it's my own lazy fault :-(

Yes you are right you've had all month and it's your own lazy fault! BUT I can't lock a thread so if you added your photo a little later (if it hasn't been shut by a mod) I guess it would be up to the voters to decide whether you warrant a vote or not for whatever reason.

I don't want to bend the rules/change the rules really as I'm only a caretaker and everybody else is abiding by the rules. Can't you enter by Tuesday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back