April 21st live footy on tv

In other words @KNGHTHOOD - do as he says and not as he does ;)

Says the boards biggest alcky.

Manage to gan through hell & fire on Friday

That was bloody murder that

My own volition yes

Not forced I really wanted to see you on Friday

I could hear the laughter & John smiths being poured

Me fatha just said keep on walking

Mind the Romans said that to Jesus so think the good lord dilvered

In big Charlie whose granny I never saw today

I want to give her a big kiss

Last edited:
Morning, worshippers of Ra, la. Ta.

Maybe some footy, maybe not.

74/Sft/Shitting f***ing tit.

Buone vacanze, Red, la.

Nice Easter joke, Scorefrom, la.

Happy Easter. Stay eggy....
Morning Cloughy mate.

My garden is looking lush. I’ve been doing bits and bobs in it for the past few weeks and it’s all finished now. Yesterday we had a bbq and so did the neighbours both sides. Today all the family are coming round and it will lamb dinner al fresco. It was 26 degrees yesterday on the patio !
Same here mate. Love a bit of lamb. Thermometer says 22 just now so it’ll be outside for us anarl.

Last edited by a moderator:
My garden is looking lush. I’ve been doing bits and bobs in it for the past few weeks and it’s all finished now. Yesterday we had a bbq and so did the neighbours both sides. Today all the family are coming round and it will lamb dinner al fresco. It was 26 degrees yesterday on the patio !
Well I can't claim that my garden is lush but we keep it neat and tidy, our lass does most of the flower planting etc. I'm just the manual labourer.

Well I can't claim that my garden is lush but we keep it neat and tidy, our lass does most of the flower planting etc. I'm just the manual labourer.
Ditto.

On the bus now being driven by Mario. Got told off for being childish for singing the Super Mario tune. Also got told off for drawing a cock and balls on the mirror before Josh went in the shower this morning. These bairns are no fun :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
Gerrin.

Morning Cloughy mate.

Same here mate. Love a bit of lamb. Thermometer says 22 just now so it’ll be outside for us anarl.
Morning Dilly, marra. Enjoy the rest of your leave & have a great Easter.

On the bus now being driven by Mario. Got told off for being childish for singing the Super Mario tune. Also got told off for drawing a cock and balls on the mirror before Josh went in the shower this morning. These bairns are no fun :lol:

Last edited:
Sorrento.

In Naples Airport now but the luggage hasn't arrived yet so we're all standing around the belt like tins of milk.

Canny place

Hope ya don’t have to wait too long marra

The lamb will tak a while at 26 degrees like ;)

Last edited:

Back