April 18th live footy on tv

I'll have the bairns with me, so it'll only be for a couple. I'll give them plenty of ket to keep them quiet though and warn them before hand to mind their language. ;)
Be good to see you again mate. It’s been too long.

Morning Hank morning All

Did anyone find out the opening hours, is it definitely open
Morning MM. I’m certain the lass on Saturday told me 13:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't bloody religion :cry:

Tell your Dad you're in confession and sneak off to the Deafy :lol:

One of my Dad's tales involve football and religion. His parents were strictly religious and nothing got in the way of Church. Sunderland were playing Good Friday and Stanley Matthews was playing for Stoke. Dad was desperate to see him play, so he told his Mam he was going to the match not Church. She sent absolutely apeshit about it but he still went.

Imagine how he felt standing on the terraces and an annocement came over the tannoy explaining Stanley Matthews would not be playing as he was religious and didn't want to play on Good Friday :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell your Dad you're in confession and sneak off to the Deafy :lol:

One of my Dad's tales involve football and religion. His parents were strictly religious and nothing got in the way of Church. Sunderland were playing Good Friday and Stanley Matthews was playing for Stoke. Dad was desperate to see him play, so he told his Mam he was going to the match not Church. She sent absolutely apeshit about it but he still went.

Imagine how he felt standing on the terraces and an annocement came over the tannoy explaining Stanley Matthews would not be playing as he was religious and didn't want to play on Good Friday :lol:
Hahaha class that

Back