April 13th live footy on tv

W
It was. We've been crap since they dropped Maguire from the squad and I've had nothing to perv at.
Where's have all the ITK gone?
Nothing about why Maquires not playing
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aside from that we miss him as a player. Iโ€™m wondering how heโ€™s managed to piss off the Toby jug.

Kept the happy meal toy for himself instead of giving it to the wonder boy.

Last edited:
I must confess that, somewhat perversely, I quite enjoy reading some of the outrage (be it real, for show, or, as seems de rigueur, the so-called virtue signalling) & the hyperbole. If we win, we're world beaters, if we lose,we're worse than shite. If the manager is under the cosh (Park Life was the last example, but I sense Johnson is about to get it in the neck any time soon) any win is down to the players, any loss (or,often, even a draw) is the manager's fault. In reality, as I see it, we are a better than average League1 side: no more, no less. I don't like that fact, but there are many facts in life I don't like. Kipling's twin imposters of triumph and disaster must be treated the same. IF, you have designs on being a man, that is. Kipling knew the time of day. And, most importantly, he did make exceedingly good cakes....

Last edited:

Back