APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the memories

Yeah, let us not forget what he did for us. We were transformed. Sadly he ran out of ideas, but he did do wonders for us. SoL wouldn't be so big had it not been for him. The team wouldn't be as big. Premiership for 4 seasons running. First time in decades.

But things have to move on, and on behalf of Mackem Memories, I hope Reid does too. There are loads of teams that could do with him.

Byeeee Reid and thanks very much!

Cheers to Mr. Reid. Thanks for the memories, from Millwall at Roker Park, when they were top right the way through to Leeds away.

Cheers Reidy

well done reidy i got us so far, and even tho u things were a little way ward towards the end u still will be held very dear in all real sunderland fans memories, from the days of 4th bottom in the first division looking forward to days outs to portsmouth and places like that, to wearing outr hearts on our sleves and walking around with our chests out around old trafford and highbury.

CHEERS PETER U DID US ALL PROUD!!!!!!!!!!

Thank YOU very much
Keep your hand in yer pcket i,m buying
Good luck for the future

Have been pushing for a change for ages now but NEVER should we forget what good PR did for us.....he deserves his place in safc history

cheers reidy...you had been our manager for a quarter of my life (gulp!!!) so it'll be wierd not having you about the place. Thanks for the good times and for playing a major a part in our re-surgence as a potential force. You'll always be remembered fondly in my house!!! :D

Best manager in my thirty years supporting the club - no exceptions. Thanks for the memories. You'll be back.

Legend

Reidy has to go down as an SAFC legend. He took us from the depths of obscurity to the verge of a European place. Sorry to see the back of Peter but for the long term good of the club it was the correct decision. I wish him all the best for the future.

I've still got a horrible sick feeling in my stomach after his sacking... a great, great, honest bloke that basically made the club, the club it is today.

I would love him to come back maybe in a year or so time for some last farewell to fans when all the fuss has died down. The man is a Saint and I hope he holds his head high and looks back on his time here with pride.

The King is dead. Long live the Kings!

Cheers Peter, you're a legend, transformed our club into something we could never have imagined, but still some folk were'nt happy. Although to be fair maybe it was about time for a new approach. Thanks for the memories! My favourite would have to be Bury away! Will never forget it

Cheers Reidy, ur a legend. Remember the good times not the bad. Bury away, the 2-1's against the scum. All the best wherever u go, and cheers for saving our club.

Peter Reid : the best most of us have ever known and a tough act to follow.

Thanks for everything Reidy !

Ha'way Wilco & Cotts !!

Thank you for everything Reidy.

The club wont be the same without you

Have I already posted on this?

Never mind, he was worth posting twice for.

Well done Reidy. Thanks for the memories and good luck in the future.

Cheers Peter-thanks for the memories and look forward to seeing you at the Stadium of Light soon!!!!!

No-one can deny that when looked at in its entireity your managerial reign was a success, but the time was right for you to go.

No doubt you'll be back in management soon. Good luck for the future (except against SAFC).

forwards

All been said.
Reid in to the death, through all the bile, and I'm just so disappointed that he didn't turn it round; he's left with some dignity and still in humour despite everything, and I don't think it's owt to do with the dosh. I worry he might have given us a league peak in my time, but we will all hope for better on the field now with the club on such a sound footing off it.
Bob Steve Howie don't let us go down before we head upwards again for keeps.

All the very best Reidy... it still feels strange not having you as our manager.

Now let's look to the future...

goodbye and goodluck

if peter reid reads these pages then he must think to himself 'the majority of supporters still support me!!' yes they did peter you to us so far and we will never forget u maybe in years to come u will be remembered as one the great safc legends (if he isn't already) however the players let u down and the cheery peter we all loved was not there after the defeat to the mags, goodbye and goodluck hope u get a premiership side and bring it to the SOL and we'll show u how much we really loved u?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back