APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers fella!

thanks for some cracking times and hope you have plenty more!

What is "Sticky appreciation" anyway, and how do I get it on here ?? :?

Thanks Peter from someone who wanted to give you more time
A Legend of a manager, I hope you go and prove how good a manager you really are

Peter - they were wrong, so wrong and they will live to regret their fickle ways - both fans and board. You deserved the chance to turn it around and you would have done so. Hilarious to see the little cockcroaches squirming already as they contemplate what they have done.

You meanwhile will go on to bigger and better things - hopefully this time you will get a club that gives you the money and does not make you the scapegoat for its unwillingness to invest in the future.

All the best, you took us beyond our wildest dreams.

Peter.... thanks for some of the best football I´ve ever seen Safc play and for all of the great memories picked up along the way. They will be cherished till my days end.
But Peter, as you know, life goes on marra... just like to also wish you all the best for the future. I hope you find fulfillment and happiness whatever you now choose to do.

Thanks for everything you did Peter, you truly are a legend, thanks for the memories.

Best of luck with the future, to you and your family.

cheers reidy, i hope we can all look back on you and remember the good times.
gl in the future.

I'll remember him for the 4-5 good years, when we played some of the most entertaining football I've seen from SAFC. Unfortunately, at the end, it was too much for him to turn around... so long, Peter, good luck and thanks.

Peter

Like all Sunderland fans all I want is real success for our club. If that success could have been achieved with you as Manager then it would have been sweeter still.

All the best for the future and thanks for some great memories

peter

never has so much been owed by so many to so few. Good luck Peter.

I've been out of touch with the footy news for a day or 2. I've just found out about Reidy via the Black Cats Bulletin. I must admit it took me by suprise, as did my reaction. I know I've declared myself as a Reid-inner, but that's not to say I didn't have some doubts. But when I read that Peter had gone I felt like I'd been kicked in the teeth, I'm gutted and shocked. :cry:

Cheers Peter.

You got the club back on it's feet, gave us some GREAT times, and some very happy memories.

All the best for the future.

Peter, thanx for everything you've done for Sunderland Football Club. You'll never be forgotten. 1-2 against the scum two seasons in a row, that in my estimation makes you a living legend. All the best.

South Shields Mackems

-----------------------------------

many thanks reidy.
our best manager in my time.
from reading away through to the front page in the sunday paper was easily the best football ive ever seen sunderland play (1968-?).
but i think you were too loyal too long to too many.
best of luck in the future, have a few weeks on a beach, a few drinks, listen to some elvis and then get back into the game.
and dont be a stranger. :wink:

Thanks for everything, Peter! You gave us so many great moments in your time with SAFC, and brought the club to the threshold of greatness. At the end of the day, those are the things that everyone will remember about you, not the turmoil of the last days and weeks. Your much-deserved legend status is intact.

You're a fighter with few peers for sheer grit and tenacity, and I have no doubt you will soon be at the helm again, at some club ready to break out of obscurity and mediocrity, ready to start daring to believe they can take it to the next level, and the next. That's where you're meant to be, and you'll shine at it, just as you did for Sunderland.

Best of luck to you! :)

Thanks for 5 great years, sorry about the end, good luck whereever you go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back