APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
200th post on this thread..woohooo..

oh yeah, cheers Peter. :eek:

I hope you get the message Peter

Someone who knows you should make sure you see this thread.

You're a legend Reidy. You gave me the greatest SAFC team in my lifetime - and some of the greatest success. Good luck for the future.

REIDY=LEGEND

come back any time Peter in some capacity.

looking forward to you bringing your next club to the SOL ,what a day that will be.
and Thanks for everything

Yes thank you PR for many hours of entertainment and a few hours of horror here and there.

Oh and all those class songs : :lol:

Thanks for all the great times and I look forward to you bringing another team back to the SoL and giving us a game.

Thanks for the memories (especially the 2-1's!!). Gone but not forgotten.

Thanks Reidy

Great guy and a good manager.

Although I think even you knew it was time to go, just beligerence kept you from quitting

Still you are without doubt the best manager weve had in my time as a supporter and I for one will never forget what you did for the club.

Good luck, Have a beer on me

Appreciation thread

What can I say - 40 years a fan of SAFC and only the last 7 (ok there was 1973) worth remembering for success and pride. Thanks Reidy - it was, unfortunately time to go but thanks for all you've done. Let's hope Wilko and Cotterill can take us the next step. You'll always be fondly remembered.

Many thanks Peter - you gave us a great team in a great stadium. In 38 years of watching SAFC the period Dec 97 to Dec 00 was probably the best and most exciting time we've had.
Your strength was also your weakness, however, and misplaced loyalty (Heath & co) and stubborness caused the downfall.
Best of luck wherever you go - I'll always be thankful for your time at SAFC.

Cheer Up Peter Reid, oh what can it mean - to be a Sund'land supporter, to be ...top of the league? need i say more?

You gave us the hope of good things to come - he has put us in a place we never thought we'd be in - (I remember losing at home to Cardiff in the league on a foggy day - and I can remember thinking we were going to win all out games 4-0 or 4-2 when on the way up under your reign Reidy) I know which I preferred!

As my footnote says HAAAAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D :D :D :D :D :D (full of hope)

may i be mostly be in agreement with most of the above post, except for those with which i disagree. i think i have had too much chocolate. :lol:

I was a voiciferous member of the Reid out brigade, but it still feels strange without him at the helm. GOOD LUCK PETER AND THANKS FOR MY BEST YEARS AS A SUNDERLAND SUPPORTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back