APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for the good times. Don't take this too hard. Wish us well just as we wish the same to you.

agreed, he did what he had to do, but the last two years have gone sour, hope he gets a good set up somewhere, i don't hate the man, but he had to go

Thanks for getting us back from the abyss

you wont be forgotten

8 years ago, if we'd thought our biggest problem would've been not qualifying for Europe, and our £8.5M signing not looking too sharp we'd have thought we were dreaming. You made it all possible Reidy, thanks for the memories, good luck for the future

It seems 100 years ago that Martin Smith drove the ball into the net on that day of torrential rain against Swindon in April 95. It was a brilliant achievement to keep us up that season, who knows where the club might be now if we had went down
Thanks Peter, but it was time to move on

He did a cracking job for us but I suspect even he knew the end was nigh ....

Thanks for the memories!!!! Thanks for everything he's done for the club and best of luck to Reidy whatever he does from here ...

:roll: My first visit to roker was when Denis Compton played there for Arsenal honestly! and I have never felt so sad to see a manager go even though I know his time was up. So good luck Peter Reid, you made me the happiest I`ve been since 1973 :(

Cheers Reidy

Reidy has given us games to remember. SJP x2 and many others. Good Luck and Thanks.

You will be a ledgend at this club, pity it ended like this.

Thanks for everything Peter- let's remember where we were before he came and wish him all the best for the future.
Just a shame he didn't resign with dignity at the end of the season. The players now need a huge kick up the arse- cos there's no excuses/ or anywhere to hide now.

You should never have taken Heath back, thats when the rot set in.

Cheers for SKP and the 2-1 wins against the craws.

Goodbye to a decent bloke, who becuase he is one of the lads lost the respect of the players. Players that have been hiding behind Reidy for too long, letting him take all the flak for their complacancy and unwillingness to accept their personal responsibility in the scheme of things. Hope that Reidy, if he wishes to continue in management, has the sense to go for some 1st/2nd div club who are happy to be where they are. He just does not have the professionalism to manage at the top level.

Thanks for everything and the best of luck to the man.

Thanks Peter, you achieved more than I thoght could be achieved given what we were and where we were when you arrived.

Having being given some money at long last the players were not big enough or simply did not care enough to buy you a little more time. Some of these overpaid and over-rated so called stars should be downright ashamed of themselves tonight

Not much that hasn't already been said. Thanks Reidy and good luck for the future. Look forward to your return so we can stuff your new team :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back