Applying for a passport

Appreciate that I'm quite possibly fucked here, but if anyone has applied online for a passport renewal recently, can you tell me how long it took from receipt of the old passport to them updating the tracker thing? I know it was delivered yesterday 13:00 but when I log on it still says waiting for the documents to be returned (but with a note saying it won't update immediately). Wondering when I need to be chasing them because otherwise I'm likely to lose a fuck load of money and spoil and the bairns summer :cry:
Have you got it yet?

Appreciate that I'm quite possibly fucked here, but if anyone has applied online for a passport renewal recently, can you tell me how long it took from receipt of the old passport to them updating the tracker thing? I know it was delivered yesterday 13:00 but when I log on it still says waiting for the documents to be returned (but with a note saying it won't update immediately). Wondering when I need to be chasing them because otherwise I'm likely to lose a fuck load of money and spoil and the bairns summer :cry:
A friend applied online for a replacement for an expired passport 9 days ago.
The old passport was sent off 8 days ago.
The new passport arrived this morning.

Yes mate, think it took about 6 weeks in the end, depending when in October you need yours for you should be fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you because I know how bloody stressful it is
Looking at going to beni about mid October I think and then need it again for Norway in November.

Hopefully should be fine

Cheers
You’ll be fine.
Hopefully mate or I’m fucked haha

Own fault really. Nevermind

Looking at going to beni about mid October I think and then need it again for Norway in November.

Hopefully should be fine

Cheers

Hopefully mate or I’m fucked haha

Own fault really. Nevermind
I think if you prove you’ve already got something booked, they’ll sort it.

Or, if you were like me & wanting to book, I just had to wait & see

Back