Appleby horse fair on channel 5 last night.

the boot

Winger
Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.
Cleaned up after themselves.

Seemed to me like a few of the locals just don’t like them.

All the locals telling the Indian kid not to open his restaurant “or they will smash it up”
He made a fortune I bet.

Hopefully changed a few views on here too.

They are horrible set of wranguns
IVe worked in Appleby during the horse fair

They was born in the wagon of a travellin' show
Her mama had to dance for the money they'd throw
Grandpa'd do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good

Genuinely feel sorry for the law abiding folk of Appleby and the surrounding area when that chav fest turns up in town.

And may I add a hint of sympathy (but not too much) for the old timers from the genuine travelling community who’s traditions have been hijacked by the plastic pikies.

Generations of tradition have been ruined by vest wearing wannabee hoss traders .

Bit of a shame really.

Genuinely feel sorry for the law abiding folk of Appleby and the surrounding area when that chav fest turns up in town.

And may I add a hint of sympathy (but not too much) for the old timers from the genuine travelling community who’s traditions have been hijacked by the plastic pikies.

Generations of tradition have been ruined by vest wearing wannabee hoss traders .

Bit of a shame really.

Good post

Bit of a shame really.
What did you see last night that made you think this. Genuine question.

Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.

All the locals telling the Indian kid not to open his restaurant “or they will smash it up”
He made a fortune I bet.

No.

Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.

He made a fortune I bet.

Here fishy fishy....

Made our lass turn it off after 5 minutes. Sorry but they get on my tits.
Watched nightmare neighbours instead and they all had much better manners and respect. Less horses doing wheelies aswell.

Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.

He made a fortune I bet.

You can try all you want but a couple of decent ones among them can’t take away from the fact the majority are scum.

Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.

He made a fortune I bet.

Police were praying that the river was to be opened or they'd have a riot on their hands. Great bunch of lads!

Came across really well.
No trouble.
No arrests.

He made a fortune I bet.

Really?:lol:

Thought they just proved the so called myth that theyre lieing, crafty, shameless bastards.

I think with normal folk people gain maturity as they get older but they seemed to act up like teenagers when old. How the feck can they claim their antics are safe ant peaceful man. Showed no respect at all for bobbies, bouncers, business owners etc at any age.
Said to our lass id move out for the week but folk are probably scared to do that.
Sorry like i know youve connections but bar the usual head gadgy they came across awful imo. Ie giving a horse a can of carling ffs.
Mind i suspected a few were acting as gypsies when they were just ne chavs imo. What a pain in the arse that kernt on the horse was, sounded a poolie maybe.
Also the indian lad said many try not to pay.
Id charge on the way in not out.

Really?:lol:

Thought they just proved the so called myth that theyre lieing, crafty, shameless bastards.

I think with normal folk people gain maturity as they get older but they seemed to act up like teenagers when old. How the feck can they claim their antics are safe ant peaceful man. Showed no respect at all for bobbies, bouncers, business owners etc at any age.
Said to our lass id move out for the week but folk are probably scared to do that.
Sorry like i know youve connections but bar the usual head gadgy they came across awful imo. Ie giving a horse a can of carling ffs.
Mind i suspected a few were acting as gypsies when they were just ne chavs imo. What a pain in the arse that kernt on the horse was, sounded a poolie maybe.
Also the indian lad said many try not to pay.
Id charge on the way in not out.
Must be awful especially if you have a teenage daughter. Bet they are complete gentlemen.....not!

The kids were vile.
Young lasses dressed like hookers from the 80s.
Young lads giving the police and service people a load of lip.
Enjoyed seeing the lad fall off the horse mind.
Those shitty kids splashing the RSPCA bloke. And that fall was pretty humorous. Pretty sure that copper lass told them not to go too quickly.

Back