Appleby horse fair on channel 5 last night.

Mate listen..every once in a while you start a thread like this on here wanting everyone to know that all gypsies aren't bad..they more or likely aren't all bad but there's just far too much bad outweighs the good.
It only exists in peoples minds its called stereotyping.

but If half came out as gay would think they all were? And would you refer to them all as puffs?

Wouldn’t bother me one jot , other people’s sexuality has got absolutely nothing to do with me .

Why would I call someone a puff if their sexuality became public knowledge ? , see above it just doesn’t concern me.

Wouldn’t bother me one jot , other people’s sexuality has got absolutely nothing to do with me .

Why would I call someone a puff if their sexuality became public knowledge ? , see above it just doesn’t concern me.
Oh sorry mate I thought we were just asking each other random questions on this thread.

Struggling on this thread aren’t you ?
With you definitely, I think it’s since the Rolex thread innit? You answered my question with another question, a real sign of weakness according to some.
But on the whole I think people are starting to get the point.

I think I have PTSD from discovering a pikey ‘indoor toilet’ once.

Imagine a room full of little piles of shite all ower the floor and graffiti up the walls. The latter mainly being death threats scribed with their own shit.

f***ing rotten bastards man.

You didn’t see the show did you? If you had you would have realised the media took the pics before they cleaned up. Every last bit. Even showed you the king of the gypsies closing the gate and taking the flag down.

No chance they picked up every bit.

I've known many travellers over the years.. I'm from Bishop... It's half the town but to try and defend many is bollocks..

They live by intimidation and groups.

Even the applyby programme last night didn't really portray them as lovely fun loving people.

There is many decent ones but outnumbered by the shitheads.. the thieving, swindling robbing ones .

You always come across as decent but you don't do yourself any favours with your defence at times. I can understand why you do your defence though.

Back