Appleby horse fair on channel 5 last night.

I have lived next to travellers. They are doing well imo, experts in treading carefully. I like them. They are peaceful people just going about their business the best way they see fit.
Doesn't suit the agenda of people on here mate we both have experience and say the same thing
Don’t confuse gypsies and showmen which unfortunately a lot of folk do , two completely different ways of life.
I haven't I've said that genuine gypsies have similar morals to showmen. They are totally different tho

Listen you come across a decent bloke on here, I know you are from gypsy or traveller stock and their could be others like you, but my own experience of them is not a pleasant one.

I’ve countless stories of having to deal with travellers and incidents that my family have had to deal with both financially (severely) and unsociably.

I’ve witnessed first hand the police turn a blind eye to them and the law breaking they get involved with to the point I was arrested and then de- arrested (if that’s the word) due to an incident with them.
Aye I get you can only take them as you find which tbf I have no problems with. I know within my family there is good and bad and f***ing terrible tbh.
You have obviously had run ins with some so I value your opinion but you must admit that there is posters on here who just pick a side and let their mouth go. But I suppose it’s the same with every thread on here.

Don’t believe in marra’s , marra.
You are wrong the aliens are out there and they are closer than you think.

Area 51 will be loaded with Gypsy's. Coming soon>> September 20th 2019 Storm area 51.

You are wrong the aliens are out there and they are closer than you think.

Area 51 will be loaded with Gypsy's. Coming soon>> September 20th 2019 Storm area 51.

I’m wrong about a lot of things including heterosexual gypsy footballers , don’t think I’m wrong about marra’s though, marra.

Last edited:

Back