Apple

Does anyone know if Apple have stopped selling the Series 2 iWatch now that the Series 3 has been released? I was hoping to just get the Series 2 at a reduced price

Does anyone know if Apple have stopped selling the Series 2 iWatch now that the Series 3 has been released? I was hoping to just get the Series 2 at a reduced price

Aye they did.

Only selling Series 1 and 3 now....

That's because there probably isn't much difference between 2 and 3...but a huge difference between 1 and 2... Sneaky

Aye they did.

Only selling Series 1 and 3 now....

That's because there probably isn't much difference between 2 and 3...but a huge difference between 1 and 2... Sneaky

Yeah i thought that would be the case, i take it the series 3 gps is basically exactly the same watch as the series 2? & the only different for the series 3 is that you can add cellular?

Yeah i thought that would be the case, i take it the series 3 gps is basically exactly the same watch as the series 2? & the only different for the series 3 is that you can add cellular?

Also the series 3 is meant to be 70% faster... tbh mind I don't suffer anys peed issues with S2....so if you can find a cheap one somewhere, grab it!

Sorry I still don’t think that’s pissing all over mind..

ok, well in any regard the iphone 8/8+/X are all faster than the latest Samsung Galaxy phones in some regard. But it does show that image posted earlier about the iphone X being comparable to the S6 is just a fanboy image that is a load of crap.

ok, well in any regard the iphone 8/8+/X are all faster than the latest Samsung Galaxy phones in some regard. But it does show that image posted earlier about the iphone X being comparable to the S6 is just a fanboy image that is a load of crap.
It’s all about day to day use and what network bla bla bla your on I find my iPad Pro is better than anything Samsung can throw at me. But phones me personally I think Samsung just edge it and the S8 is a stunning phone just a shame you have to hide it in a bloody case!

this is why have to use iphones. I use a macbook for most of the day, so being able to use iMessage, have photos sync ect is just too invaluable to lose by going for a samsung, but the S8+ did tempt me.
It’s great I hated the s7 but the s8 is a huge improvement imho

this is why have to use iphones. I use a macbook for most of the day, so being able to use iMessage, have photos sync ect is just too invaluable to lose by going for a samsung, but the S8+ did tempt me.

I’ve just caved and bought the 8 plus. The X can wait till the next gen, I cant be doing with that notch out of the screen and no Touch ID...mind made up and its the right choice.

Don’t be tempted by the Galaxy devices mate, if you must dabble, go with OnePlus or the new Pixel which is due.

I’ve just caved and bought the 8 plus. The X can wait till the next gen, I cant be doing with that notch out of the screen and no Touch ID...mind made up and its the right choice.

Don’t be tempted by the Galaxy devices mate, if you must dabble, go with OnePlus or the new Pixel which is due.

I am very temped by an 8+ to be honest. I've just mistakenly updated my 6+ to ios11. I thought the itunes pop up was to update itunes on my pc, my phone had started before I realised and unplugged it just stuck it in restore mode. So there goes my jailbreak :mad: I'm expecting naff battery life too, especially since the battery seemed to be struggling recently anyway.

were you able to just go into a store and buy the 8+?

I am very temped by an 8+ to be honest. I've just mistakenly updated my 6+ to ios11. I thought the itunes pop up was to update itunes on my pc, my phone had started before I realised and unplugged it just stuck it in restore mode. So there goes my jailbreak :mad: I'm expecting naff battery life too, especially since the battery seemed to be struggling recently anyway.

were you able to just go into a store and buy the 8+?

Wouldn’t worry about jailbreaks anymore mate, cant even remember the last time i done it. Never missed it, used to love it!

Aye plenty of stock, everyone is waiting for the X. All carriers have them and apple themselves.

Wouldn’t worry about jailbreaks anymore mate, cant even remember the last time i done it. Never missed it, used to love it!

Already missing it. Just daft little things like 4x4 folders, and 5 icon dock/ transparent dock. Obviously I'll get used to it but its just annoying basic things that Apple stubbornly don't let you do for no apparent reason. Did you buy the 8+ outright? Im looking at the contracts and they seem extortionate, for the 30Gb of data i currently get an pay £20 per month for sim only, it goes to £79 upfront then £70 a month for a 256gb 8+. That's £810 for the contract over the 2 years (total cost minus price of phone).

Already missing it. Just daft little things like 4x4 folders, and 5 icon dock/ transparent dock. Obviously I'll get used to it but its just annoying basic things that Apple stubbornly don't let you do for no apparent reason. Did you buy the 8+ outright? Im looking at the contracts and they seem extortionate, for the 30Gb of data i currently get an pay £20 per month for sim only, it goes to £79 upfront then £70 a month for a 256gb 8+. That's £810 for the contract over the 2 years (total cost minus price of phone).
The one thing putting me off upgrading straight away is the stupid costs. Looking at buying it right and getting sim only at the min, or might just pack in EE altogether and try a different provider on their network like Virgin. Not looked around properly yet.

Aye just got it outright as already have a contract.

If you know anyone who works at EE, they can get you 30% off - otherwise, definitely worth just buying it outright. Or get on apples annual upgrade plan thing maybe?

Aye just got it outright as already have a contract.

If you know anyone who works at EE, they can get you 30% off - otherwise, definitely worth just buying it outright. Or get on apples annual upgrade plan thing maybe?

did some sums, and it works out I can use my unidays account to get 20% off EE excluding any contract that has the annual upgrade option. So for 25Gb unlimited calls/texts it would come in at £53 per month for the 8+ 256GB with £79.99 up front which is really temping. £53 sounds a lot better than the £75-80 prices I was looking at, but i need to see if i use more than 25Gb regularly. I know I've hit my current 30GB a couple of times over the summer when I've been away in the caravan.

Back