Apple Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guessing if you're asking you already know the answer tbh. Something you've considered before the discount?

I've got a similar which I find handy for tracking running and football etc.

I have the Samsung G2 and Its great and unlike the apple watch, it looks like a watch. Guess at £250 it's cheaper too.

I have one. Its a bit meh to be honest.

I wouldn't use it for sport as its not accurate enough.

Its quite nice to get your texts to your wrist and having today's diary items on the home page is useful. I really like using apple pay from my wrist mind but other than that.....

I really like using apple pay from my wrist mind but other than that.....

do you not feel like a bit of a knob doing it though? I use my phone to pay for stuff regularly and still get people looking at me waiting for me to get my wallet out, so i have to show them the car on the screen. If I was trying to do that with my watch it would be worse. I've use it to pay for a round of drinks once to try it but that's it.

do you not feel like a bit of a knob doing it though? I use my phone to pay for stuff regularly and still get people looking at me waiting for me to get my wallet out, so i have to show them the car on the screen. If I was trying to do that with my watch it would be worse. I've use it to pay for a round of drinks once to try it but that's it.
I did at first but generally not that bothered what others think of me.

I've got the original, had it nearly 2 years. I don't think I'll be getting another. Didn't take it away on holiday recently and didn't miss it, just wore my old Casio. I've found it handy for reading texts rather than taking my phone out of my pocket but not much else tbh.

I have a Sony smartwatch. The Bluetooth only gets turned on when I'm out having a run so can see distance ran and control Spotify without taking the phone out my bag. Over than that it's used as a normal watch, but one that needs charging every 3 days.

Fit but blaze for me. Get all my notifications and control music and use to monitor exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back